Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad was chad lite

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I was looking through old photos and found many with my dad when I was a baby. And holy shit I never realized how good looking he was. He was definitely a chad lite. Unfortunately he had to reproduce with a mutant jewess, aka my mother, to create me, an ugly autistic abomination. No wonder he ended up leaving my mom for some hot woman he met.

And the most brutal thing is I thought I got my balding from him, but in the photos he was in his early 30s and still had good hair. Whereas I started balding by the time I was 20, just like my mom's brother, so it must've come from her. Literally everything good about him got tainted by my mom's subhuman genes. I'm a living refutation of the bullshit argument that female hypergamy improves the genepool.

Brutal genetic-recombination pill; JFL at people attempting to justify or propose hypergamy as a superior system. :society:

Jews can't be incel. Just move to Palestine and kill Muslim babies to get state mandated military pussy

I got my dad's subhuman looks and my mum's mental illness genes.

Kill your kike faggot of a mother that forced you into inceldom (in videogame)

Jews can't be incel. Just move to Palestine and kill Muslim babies to get state mandated military pussy
I would jewmaxx if I didn't despise them so much.

My dad should of been incel
Tbh his whole male side of the family should of been but they lucked out by having enough money to get visas

but they lucked out by having enough money to get visas
This is why we should just shoot ethnics before they get off the boat, so they won't spawn incel sons.

For me its the opposite. I inherited my fathers five head and shitty hairloss genetics and a negative canthal tilt.
Yet I still mog him.

Mine was too. He is also 6’2” (1.88m) tall, and was good looking. My mom was good looking and is 1.55m (5’1”) tall. I’m 1.62m and very ugly because of a disability. Without it I’d be 1.79m (5’11”) tall and I’d likely be much better looking bc this disability literally messes with your facial bones

my mom was stacylite

my parents mog the shit out of me, i turned out ugly as fuk. recessive genetics or bad environment growing up, idk

Mine was too. He is also 6’2” (1.88m) tall, and was good looking. My mom was good looking and is 1.55m (5’1”) tall. I’m 1.62m and very ugly because of a disability. Without it I’d be 1.79m (5’11”) tall and I’d likely be much better looking bc this disability literally messes with your facial bones
Brutal.

Parents always mogged us ... they are, or were, somehow, despite anything and everything, sex havers.