Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad screwed me over with his genes

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
My white dad is ugly af and managed to score a beautiful woman from the middle east, I guess she agreed to marry him because omg a white guy omg blond hair

Anyway my mom has hunter eyes and a good jawline and I literally got all my genes from my dad, I got NOTHING from my mom's side. Imagine being so ugly that even after you marry a beautiful woman you still have an ugly ass child that's brutal

My white dad is ugly af and managed to score a beautiful woman from the middle east, I guess she agreed to marry him because omg a white guy omg blond hair

Anyway my mom has hunter eyes and a good jawline and I literally got all my genes from my dad, I got NOTHING from my mom's side. Imagine being so ugly that even after you marry a beautiful woman you still have an ugly ass child that's brutal

I hate my dad for being sub human

I got my subhuman genes from my mom.

I got my terrible jaw from my mother.