Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad said something humiliating and abusive to me this morning and now I'm contemplating gouging his eyes out

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My dad said something humiliating and abusive to me this morning right before leaving for some work.

He said he didn't want to see my face right before leaving, because if he did, the work wouldn't get done.

These are the things that I have to put up with from my abusive dad on an almost daily basis. This is how your family sees you if you're unsuccessful in life. Of course they never blame themselves for their bad genetics or poor parental guidance.

I don't even know why I'm sticking around going on living tbh. :fuk::fuk:I have to deal with abuse, I have to deal with my mental and physical illness, and I have to deal with the despair and resentment that comes with being born a subhuman trashy incel.

That guy (wrrck) claims that he is 30+. Means that his dad is 50+ at least.. and he is still working

That guy (wrrck) claims that he is 30+. Means that his dad is 50+ at least.. and he is still working
Wow, such a hardworking man LOL KEK LMAO XD XD HAHA

I'm contemplating gouging his eyes out​

Gouging

Why the fuck doesn't this default to DX it's like they think someone without combat training is incapable of putting their thumb into an eye socket wtf Jackson?

Also since when is this even part of standard Judo or Wrestling?

I realize it helps if you have grappling skills but if you can grapple at DX you should be able to eye-gouge at DX.

Really all you're doing here to get a -5 penalty is halving the -9 penalty to grapple the eye which is the standard policy for grappling any hit location.

Last edited:
Dunno, this is quite a savage feat, i dont know if i could do it
That has nothing to do with your physical lack of know-how (it's not a complicated technique) but rather just your personality.

You would just be suffering penalties to attempt it from stuff like these?

ReluctantNoncom

I'm sure I also have these, I imagine a lot of people in 1st-world nations do.

My dad said something humiliating and abusive to me this morning right before leaving for some work.

He said he didn't want to see my face right before leaving, because if he did, the work wouldn't get done.

These are the things that I have to put up with from my abusive dad on an almost daily basis. This is how your family sees you if you're unsuccessful in life. Of course they never blame themselves for their bad genetics or poor parental guidance.

I don't even know why I'm sticking around going on living tbh. :fuk::fuk:I have to deal with abuse, I have to deal with my mental and physical illness, and I have to deal with the despair and resentment that comes with being born a subhuman trashy incel.
Just stay out of his way until you can move out.

That has nothing to do with your physical lack of know-how (it's not a complicated technique) but rather just your personality.

You would just be suffering penalties to attempt it from stuff like these?

View attachment 694949View attachment 694948

I'm sure I also have these, I imagine a lot of people in 1st-world nations do.
Reluctant Killer is not that bad, noncombatant fucks you up big time

Wait if your 30+ wtf are you still doing home

like nigger you grew up pre social media and pre competition (competition as their wasn't much competition for jobs, business etc) and prices were low too

How come your still home
He is bullshitting 100%, he is in his 20s

Reluctant Killer is not that bad, noncombatant fucks you up big time
Being unable to buy combat skills is pretty rough I guess but if you weren't going to buy them anyway, having an extra -1 to hit on the default skill isn't that huge a deal.

You can still buy up your DX after all. I'd rather get [-30] worth of traits for 2 levels of Noncombatant and shoot people in the face at -2 than to have Reluctant Killer and be -4 to shoot them in the face.

Wait if your 30+ wtf are you still doing home

like nigger you grew up pre social media and pre competition (competition as their wasn't much competition for jobs, business etc) and prices were low too

How come your still home
WTF are you talking about? I had Facebook, Twitter by the time I was in first year of college.

My nigga pushing 40 and lives with his parents mirin @Pixycel @WØLF

I recommend to buy a cheap benchstone and sharp a spoon a little, then use the spoon to gauge human eyes out. You also have to start from the upper eyelid, not the side nor the bottom, always from the upper part, then rotate the spoon toward the nose, never toward the temples. Once you did a 360° around the eye orbit stop and gently hit your wirst with your other hand and the eye will pop out clean. Follow these tips and you'll gauge the eyes off having them clean and intact :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I recommend to buy a cheap benchstone and sharp a spoon a little, then use the spoon to gauge human eyes out. You also have to start from the upper eyelid, not the side nor the bottom, always from the upper part, then rotate the spoon toward the nose, never toward the temples. Once you did a 360° around the eye orbit stop and gently hit your wirst with your other hand and the eye will pop out clean. Follow these tips and you'll gauge the eyes off having them clean and intact :feelsokman:
Based.

My nigga pushing 40 and lives with his parents mirin @Pixycel @WØLF
I mean he literally can't. Bro has a chronic illnesses which prevents him from working, let alone getting his own crib.
Beyond over for OP. @wereqryan may be one of the biggest active truecels on this site

I mean he literally can't. Bro has a chronic illnesses which prevents him from working, let alone getting his own crib.
Beyond over for OP. @wereqryan may be one of the biggest active truecels on this site
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :fuk::fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back