Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dad said hes proud of me

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Was he lying? I think yes but still feels good,i havent gotten a compliment in years

probably said that just to make you feel better

yes bro, he is proud

Once my old man said he proud I not smoking weed. Stupid
1.I do, but rare, and now just long ago
2. Stupid man cannot understand that smoking weed is cool and can even help in socialmaxxing with interesting people. But he no cares about interesting people, he wanted me to be simple man who finds simple work and simple wife. He'd be proud for me to be of things I'd be ashamed

Last edited:
2. Stupid man cannot understand that smoking weed is cool and can even help in socialmaxxing with interesting people. But he no cares about interesting people, he wanted me to be simple man who finds simple world and simple wife. He'd be proud for me to be of things I'd be ashamed
damn that's tough

yeah
2. Stupid man cannot understand that smoking weed is cool and can even help in socialmaxxing with interesting people. But he no cares about interesting people, he wanted me to be simple man who finds simple work and simple wife. He'd be proud for me to be of things I'd be ashamed
yeah weed could help you get into a social circle

Whats the context?

Jfl at that useless boomer tier advice and understanding of life

muh “weed is the devil”, when frequent usage of alcohol is many times worse than the occasional joint with your buddies and foids in a social setting

You should smoke weed every day

Whats the context?
I got into an argument with my sister,she called me out that i do drugs and shit (even tho i dont) then my dad said how im a good person and hes proud of me

I got into an argument with my sister,she called me out that i do drugs and shit (even tho i dont) then my dad said how im a good person and hes proud of me
Thats nice tbh. Do you look like a druggie?

My gay dad calls me a loser even though the girl he fucked to have me is a disgusting landwhale and he was a waiter until he was 50 old faggot bitch fucking fag

That’s nice

Congrats, man. Even if he said it just to cheer you up after your argument with your sister, it still means a lot that he bothered to say it at all.

high iq he dosent want to see a corpse in his house

i just realized i was never given a single compliment from both of my parents

for what reason he said that to you what did u do bro

dunno tbh need more context.

If he tell you that its cool