Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad never believed in me, doesn't currently believe in me, and never will believe in me.

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
Whether it was smacking me for not understanding complex math problems and making me cry when I was young, or currently telling me how much of a retard I am and how I an inferior to everybody around me, or when he was teaching me to make my bed over at a hotel the family was sleeping at and he said "pay attention, because this is the only job you'll ever get", I realize that he just never believed in me, like at all.

Everything that comes out of his mouth has to be something negative, like how I am doomed to be a loser like his uncle or how I am a retard who never had friends and who doesn't know how to interact with others, or how I am a loser because I make mistakes because normal people my age make zero mistakes because mistakes and failures are for inferior losers only.

And then he turns around and wonders why I'm so negative about the world. This world is a piece of shit and I hope one of these days, Putin goes to war with Biden and nukes the whole world, killing every whore and every nigger and every chinq and every jap and everyone else.

Fuck what your dad says. You don't need his approval.

As you grow older, acquire male mentors.

Don't believe in your dad, believe in yourself who believes in you

He made you into his mog boy.

You are his crutch...

All his shit is/was done just to prop himself up.

He's projecting his worthlessness onto you.

Ofc, he could actually be a evil shitbag too...

Anyway, consider his shit to be fertilizer bro!

Use it to grow into a better man.

Are you adopted?

:p

My dad is the polar opposite. He always hoped I'd grow to be the next Einstein. I remember just recently he told me he wished I ended up as smart as Neil Degrasse Tyson. Kinda stung ngl.