Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad just told me how much of a failure I am

i know all about what it's like to feel inadequate in front of your dad and get like 'soft rejections' where he just doesn't give a fuck about you.
Nothing hits you harder than this tbh. I can cope with not getting foids but this... there's no cope for this.

I've had experiences where I was legitimately ignored by my own father (and mother, too - she isn't any less of a twat). We barely talk these days eve though we live in the same house. Tired of being a poorfag - wish I could move out.
Being unemployed doesn't make you a failure. Being unhappy does.
Not being Chad makes you a failure. Everything else is background noise.
A foid with a college bachelor degree will get far better jobs than higly educated incels.

One of my female cousins got a pretty cushy job where she gets to travel all over the country. And she's not even a Stacy. Her degree? Bachelors of Arts in English Literature. Fuck my life.

You know the end times are near when a Becky Lite with a BA in English Lit. outearns a stemlord. :feelsrope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back