Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad just told me how much of a failure I am

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
JFL so fucking over for me

My dads pretty old...grandparent age.

He was always a hard working honest man. My younger siblings turned out fine, so he feels very proud of them.

I on the other hand have struggled all my life..never got a steady job or career and am at basically 0 since the day I turned 18. We were arguing again...and talked about how he arranged for me to go to Paris a couple of years ago and thing went fucked there too. He basically said I turned out a big failure. I couldnt even look him in the eyes after that :feels:

Its so fucking over for me. My teeth are killing me i have no money for dentist fuck this life tbhtbh.

Why the hell go to Paris though ?

Families are supposed to love one another, but sometimes we say things out of anger.

Busta,straight busta

My cousin had a good running business there and my dad convinced him to hire me...but i quit after 1 year because i got into a big fight with him.
"Easymodecels == fakecels tbhtbh"
lol

Families are supposed to love one another, but sometimes we say things out of anger.
Yeah ive said some extreme stupid shit in the past to my family while drunk and still regret to this day
"Easymodecels == fakecels tbhtbh"
lol
My inceldom/ethnicity caused me to leave tbh. I see no contradiction in my statement.

My own fucking cousin saw me as subhuman slave nothing more. I was basically a submissive helper for him.

But i need not defend myself and it has nothing to do with the thread.

100% chance your dad would be a complete failure if he lived under conditions today

baby boomers are human feces who had it easier than any other generation in the history of man

100% chance your dad would be a complete failure if he lived under conditions today

baby boomers are human feces who had it easier than any other generation in the history of man
This is true. Men of his generation...ive seen lot of pics..didnt matter how they looked most of them had gfs.

If you had a normal job you would get a wife.

Nowadays any half decent job are only for Chad or random foids . Fucking over for men in 2018.

I've actually had some dental problems recently too. You can get special toothpastes and mouthwashes and stuff that help quite a bit but it depends what the issue causing the pain is. We have the NHS here in the UK so my dental work is free, which I really appreciate.

As for what your dad says... sometimes I wonder if my parents and nan think this of me as my life is similar but they're never this open with me really. I guess one reason I hide from most people is because I feel like they're quietly negatively judging me all the time.

But... not everyone can thrive in this life and fewer still can thrive in a particular society. For example the US, UK, Italy, China, and some tribe hidden in a jungle somewhere are all different societies where different kinds of people will thrive.

In this society I think it's good to shortlist skills that are in demand and then pick the one that you like most.

Sorry to hear about this though. I hope things in your family turn out OK somehow.

go back to india and get curry wife maybe then you will feel less stressed.

baby boomers need to be fucking shot. i hate those senile cunts

They'll never realize that.

I've actually had some dental problems recently too. You can get special toothpastes and mouthwashes and stuff that help quite a bit but it depends what the issue causing the pain is. We have the NHS here in the UK so my dental work is free, which I really appreciate.

As for what your dad says... sometimes I wonder if my parents and nan think this of me as my life is similar but they're never this open with me really. I guess one reason I hide from most people is because I feel like they're quietly negatively judging me all the time.

But... not everyone can thrive in this life and fewer still can thrive in a particular society. For example the US, UK, Italy, China, and some tribe hidden in a jungle somewhere are all different societies where different kinds of people will thrive.

In this society I think it's good to shortlist skills that are in demand and then pick the one that you like most.

Sorry to hear about this though. I hope things in your family turn out OK somehow.
Thx bruh. Yeah im really on the fence now. A big part of me says just LDAR whats the use...other part says i need to prove my parents i can at least try to fix something. Either way i think its too late to repair all the damage.
low inhib, mirin
Fighting gives the worst hangovers though :feels: once you damage a personal bond...it will never be the same again
go back to india and get curry wife maybe then you will feel less stressed.
If its that easy why dont you go back to pakistan and find a goat?

Last edited:
Of course you're a failure, that's what incel is.

Incel = failure, failure = incel. Women go for winners, above all.

Of course you're a failure, that's what incel is.
No. Incel = someone who can’t get sex because of unattractive looks and/or mental problems. That doesn’t equate to being a failure.

Yeah, and it’s partly his fault that you’re a failure due to choosing to have you so don’t feel too bad about that. He took a gamble and it backfired but few people blame themselves for that.

He took a gamble and it backfired but few people blame themselves for that.
Yeah his initial idea was just get a degree and money will come. Havent been able to land a stable job in over 10 yrs. Fucking ogre.

Yeah his initial idea was just get a degree and money will come. Havent been able to land a stable job in over 10 yrs. Fucking ogre.

He was thinking about olden times, I guess. Nowadays you need a Master’s just to compete, a Bachelor’s isn’t enough for a lot of things anymore or you end up having to take classes down the road. Work is also about who you know which puts us at a major disadvantage.

JFL so fucking over for me

My dads pretty old...grandparent age.

He was always a hard working honest man. My younger siblings turned out fine, so he feels very proud of them.

I on the other hand have struggled all my life..never got a steady job or career and am at basically 0 since the day I turned 18. We were arguing again...and talked about how he arranged for me to go to Paris a couple of years ago and thing went fucked there too. He basically said I turned out a big failure. I couldnt even look him in the eyes after that :feels:

Its so fucking over for me. My teeth are killing me i have no money for dentist fuck this life tbhtbh.
Sounds like just my situation. Both my parents have told me out loud that they're disappointed in how I turned out. They always rub the success of my Chad cousins in my face.:feelsrope:
why dont you go back to pakistan and find a goat?

JFL! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
No. Incel = someone who can’t get sex because of unattractive looks and/or mental problems. That doesn’t equate to being a failure.
What kind of cope is this?

If OP had a few extra mm of bone in his jaw he'd be in finance making 6 figures in bonuses alone.

Ever seen a homeless Chad?
Ever heard a Chad whining about the economy?
Ever seen a Chad get laid off?

OP's failure in life is because he's an incel instead of a Chad.
You seem very ungrateful.
Just be grateful to your idiotic boomer parents bro!
one reason I hide from most people is because I feel like they're quietly negatively judging me all the time.

It's not just a 'feel' - they really do judge us negatively.

What kind of cope is this?

If OP had a few extra mm of bone in his jaw he'd be in finance making 6 figures in bonuses alone.

Ever seen a homeless Chad?
Ever heard a Chad whining about the economy?
Ever seen a Chad get laid off?

OP's failure in life is because he's an incel instead of a Chad.

Just be grateful to your idiotic boomer parents bro!

It's not just a 'feel' - they really do judge us negatively.

You seem very ungrateful.
I am..but life turned me this way :feels:
Sounds like just my situation. Both my parents have told me out loud that they're disappointed in how I turned out. They always rub the success of my Chad cousins in my face
Fucked up man...

Yeah I have a Chad cousin in the US who lives in a mansion and has everything..typical american dream. I was born here and that is now so out of reach for me its not even funny anymore :feelsbadman:

Nowadays any half decent job are only for Chad or random foids . Fucking over for men in 2018.

I can confirm this. As a white man all of my applications were declined.

He was thinking about olden times, I guess. Nowadays you need a Master’s just to compete, a Bachelor’s isn’t enough for a lot of things anymore or you end up having to take classes down the road. Work is also about who you know which puts us at a major disadvantage.
Its gotten worse. A foid with a college bachelor degree will get far better jobs than higly educated incels.

People dont want to give us money...they see it as wasting because we are useless.

sorry to hear about your dad encounter, i know all about what it's like to feel inadequate in front of your dad and get like 'soft rejections' where he just doesn't give a fuck about you.

in general your story sounds really familiar, i think ethnics and eastern europeans have fairly similar tracks through life. poorfaggotry and shit jobs everywhere.

btw, the fact your teeth got fucked up and nobody cared is already a subtle yet big sign that shit is fucked.
my folks basically kicked me out for a job in another city around 23 with majorly fucked up teeth, it was on me to gather money and fix it over like 14-15 visits, literally had to do all the dentist visits my parents didn't take me to during childhood, paid with my money.
when i brought it up, after paying for all that shit, they blamed it on me saying 'i didn't want to go' which was a bullshit excuse they used a lot whenever they didn't want to do something or couldn't pay for it, even if it was a cool activity.

this is what incels that no one gave a fuck about are looking at tbh. it just piles on with time and it's not pretty. nobody else to clean it up but you.

p.s it's probably not that bad, i thought i was going to lose several of my teeth and it ended up it was all fixable without even root canals, depending on your tooth size they can take a lot of damage and still be viable

btw, the fact your teeth got fucked up and nobody cared is already a subtle yet big sign that shit is fucked.
my folks basically kicked me out for a job in another city around 23 with majorly fucked up teeth, it was on me to gather money and fix it over like 14-15 visits, literally had to do all the dentist visits my parents didn't take me to during childhood, paid with my money.
Its ironic...because the main reason my teeth got so fucked up was when my dad let me cross the street alone when I was 6 and got hit by a car. Lost 3 of my front teeth which have always caused me pain and infections.

If i dont get a job soon I will die in the gutter tbh
p.s it's probably not that bad, i thought i was going to lose several of my teeth and it ended up it was all fixable without even root canals, depending on your tooth size they can take a lot of damage and still be viable
Thats a very calming thought. Thank you bro. :feels:
when i brought it up, after paying for all that shit, they blamed it on me saying 'i didn't want to go' which was a bullshit excuse they used a lot whenever they didn't want to do something or couldn't pay for it, even if it was a cool activity.
This makes me rage. My dad also says this whenever I ask him what his plan was with me...as if he was an innocent bystander not able to influence and control my destiny.

Last edited:
Not so sure if it was the best idea to quit a job you got for free ... Finding a job is pain.

Its ironic...because the main reason my teeth got so fucked up was when my dad let me cross the street alone when I was 6 and got hit by a car. Lost 3 of my front teeth which have always caused me pain and infections.

If i dont get a job soon I will die in the gutter tbh
that is really insane that they didn't take it more seriously even when it was their fault. if you have a broken or artificial tooth your mouth needs way more attention than normal.
best of luck with the job search, see if maybe you know someone that can help you fraud a CV or something, i asked some guy online to help me with mine.

that is really insane that they didn't take it more seriously even when it was their fault. if you have a broken or artificial tooth your mouth needs way more attention than normal.
Yeah...but i cant even bring that up...and just getting angry upsets him at this age. I just want him to live this part of his life as peaceful as possible.

Crush him with your bare hands

in my opinion anyone who isn't blackpilled is the real failure

Have you thought about trying to learn things to work at home?

Have you thought about trying to learn things to work at home?
Working home is no different from wagecucking...with the only difference being you need to spend 16 hours daily to get the same income with regular 8 hr week officejob.

Ive tried it all...but without a decent investing capital or extraordinary skills ( which i dont have) its useless. No friends or network or connection..nothing. Fucking ogre .

Being unemployed doesn't make you a failure. Being unhappy does.