Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my dad just admitted he "coped and coped" to get through his life

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
And this is the guy who i share all my genetics with. JFL if he thinks im gonna live out the rest of my life like him. Fucking faggot noodlwhore marrying beta retard.

He's a fucking high tier normie who is definitely on the spectrum.

This retarded faggot just doesn't "get it". I'd rather LDAR than struggle through life in total isolation and constant alienation and end up a beta bux for some ugly bitch who will never love me. FUCK THAT

over for bingcels tbh

I consider white guys with noodles as incels. I cringe when I see these couples tbh like even normies have to be realizing that 99% of white guys with noodles are coping and would be virgins without these white worshipping foids.

I bet he was facefucking and sexually abusing you since 6 months he is fucking kiddie fiddler isn´t he? (in video game)

Actually now that you say it - he had CPS called on his bitch ass once because he neglected me to edge of the legal line. They couldn't do anything because there was "nothing wrong" being done. But they saw how fucked my life was in that moment.

He's pretty much a child abuser because he neglected me so badly. However it cannot be proven because he did the bare minimum of work to raise me. He literally was hiding away from me or gone from the house 247 when i was growing up. Dude is a huge piece of shit lol

Can kind of relate. I used to try to blackpill my dad a bit but he always told me you need to have hope to get through life. He actually remarried at 56 after 30 years so I guess good for him

and end up a beta bux for some ugly bitch who will never love me. FUCK THAT
based, I prefer rot alone brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back