Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Dad Is The Ultimate Example That Facial Features>Bone, Accidentally Posted In Wrong Forum Please Move To Off-Topic and Delete Thread

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
My dad literally has a chad jaw, jawline, chin, and chadlite cheekbones, a plastic surgeon I consulted with unironically said he has the bone structure of an actor, none of which I inherited btw other than a wide jaw and long ramus, he also has an extremely compact midface. At the same time his features are LTN-MTN max. He also looks young like in his 40s despite being in his late 50s. He had been fat for many years in his 30s and 40s but got much thinner, revealing good bone structure, but even when he was fat it was somewhat apparent, he had decent facial bones.

He's also a curry manlet and framecel and has a beta voice. From my own observations going outside women don't check him out at all. They are respectful towards him and treat him normally generally but in a few cases have been dismissive or rude to him as well. Of course he doesn't care since he's not an incel and doesn't experience job discrimination due to his looks. Nevertheless he's bluepilled af, though he occasionally acknowledges my points, just thinks I am exaggerating. He refuses to believe women care more about looks than personality. Perhaps it's possible that he got some attention from curry-foids when he was younger since my mom thought he was flirting with them or would cheat, but it's likely a product of her delusions. I don't think my mom was even sexually attracted to him, though obviously not repulsed, but he was quite fat when he married her.

What Satan means to me-Satan is a stabilizing force in my life. It gives me a reason to be; it gives me, an excuse to rationalize. There is a part of me that believes he really does exist. I have my doubts, but we all do, about many things.

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago.

What Satan means to me-Satan is a stabilizing force in my life. It gives me a reason to be; it gives me, an excuse to rationalize. There is a part of me that believes he really does exist. I have my doubts, but we all do, about many things.
I gave up love and happiness a long time ago.
Stop spamming my threads you narcissistic faggot, just fucking kys.

The world has been fed many lies about me. I have read very few truths.

Tbh, bonemass alone is useless and make you appear ogrish. Prime foids require pretty features and good maxilla.

Tbh, bonemass alone is useless and make you appear ogrish. Prime foids require pretty features and good maxilla.
Pretty features matter a lot but I am surprised he doesn't turn heads when he walks outside at all

Bluepilled, bones are everything @Incelius Savage

Bluepilled, bones are everything @Incelius Savage
Cope quit being so autistic. I see way more couples where the guy's bird boned rather than having ugly features

He’s brown.
So is this guy. And he's darker than my dad, women drool all over him.