Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad Is the reason why my life sucks.

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★
I am considering leaving my home as I write this. He just grabbed my fucking hair and cuss me as much as he wanted probably because he spent his money yesterday to buy groceries. He's like this. A complete narcissist. He becomes angry and picks on our family and me whenever money leaves his pocket to compensate. He calls me a "girl". For not finding a job to fund his life.Just a little ago while he was throwing tantrum at me I just yelled ' i didn't ask to be born' and guess what reply this moron gave. "You have to do your duty in life". This dumb fuck has no points just straight up abuse. I am outside home rn. I can't stand him at home. He abused me throughout my teenage. Beat me with slippers for not working out in the fields in the morning. Slapped me infront of my friends and public. And many more i could recall.This motherfucker makes me end it all. A complete devil. He's the reason I have crippling autism and socially awkward. In his fear i studied my life away. I just wanna be free now I can't take it anymore.

I'm so fucking sorry bro. That's awful you have to deal with that. I'd get the fuck out of that environment if you can. I will always be grateful my dad was good to me and not a piece of shit. He passed away last week and we had many good memories together. As long as you can leave home and survive on your own, you should do it. Don't ever help that piece of shit if he asks for anything later on either.

I'm so fucking sorry bro. That's awful you have to deal with that. I'd get the fuck out of that environment if you can. I will always be grateful my dad was good to me and not a piece of shit. He passed away last week and we had many good memories together. As long as you can leave home and survive on your own, you should do it. Don't ever help that piece of shit if he asks for anything later on either.
It's so bad that I was considering living on my own from 13. I have crippling autism. I can't talk to anyone. I don't think I will find a job either. I had enough. I will rather beg on the streets

Damn sorry for that, bro.

Every child deserves a good parent, but not every parent deserves a child

(Not saying your a little kid but I'm just saying you're his child)

It's so bad that I was considering living on my own from 13. I have crippling autism. I can't talk to anyone. I don't think I will find a job either. I had enough. I will rather beg on the streets
Brutal man. That's so fucking awful you had to grow up in such a shitty environment. Your father probably did more psychological damage to you than society and being an incel. Most of my damage was inflicted by classmates who smelled out my autism and made fun of my looks. At least my parents always cared about me. If you do go homeless, I hope you are in an area that doesn't have super cold winters. There's no way you could survive winter where I'm form without heat. If you got a formal autism diagnosis and stressed to them how crippling it is, you might qualify to get neetbuxx. Just a thought. If you could get neetbuxx you'd at least be able to live in a cheap place and buy basic food and it would keep you off the streets.

He probably wishes he had a daughter or something. Freudian slips come out during heated moments.

I’m sorry for that experience bro. My condolences to you

I hope everything goes well for you

my mom is like this. i cannot fucking wait until i can afford to go no-contact with this bitch. stay strong man and save as much money as you can

Did try stabbing him to death while he's asleep, then setting his corpse on fire? In groundhog day: prison nightmare II

maybe spike his booze with laudanum? You know, so he calms down a bit...

if u can stop being NEET by any means necessary you'll ascend by getting the fuck away from them. It's lonely at first but it's better than living with a bunch of fags that couldn't care less

You are being too sensitive, pick yourself up by the boot straps and get working. I would beat the shit out of my son if he was acting like a fag with long hair, cut that shit sissy.

All i hear is execuses. Whiny ass, start cleaning streets or restaurants or something here let me give you a helping start. Go to indeed.com and look for jobs in your area that meet your qualifications or hire a job recruiter for 100$ depends on the area you live in tho and get workin

Work out / learn to box and beat the shit out of him. It's not just about stopping the abuse or getting revenge, it will help you heal a lot.

What country ?

Man up bro and live ur life as u want

I am considering leaving my home as I write this. He just grabbed my fucking hair and cuss me as much as he wanted probably because he spent his money yesterday to buy groceries. He's like this. A complete narcissist. He becomes angry and picks on our family and me whenever money leaves his pocket to compensate. He calls me a "girl". For not finding a job to fund his life.Just a little ago while he was throwing tantrum at me I just yelled ' i didn't ask to be born' and guess what reply this moron gave. "You have to do your duty in life". This dumb fuck has no points just straight up abuse. I am outside home rn. I can't stand him at home. He abused me throughout my teenage. Beat me with slippers for not working out in the fields in the morning. Slapped me infront of my friends and public. And many more i could recall.This motherfucker makes me end it all. A complete devil. He's the reason I have crippling autism and socially awkward. In his fear i studied my life away. I just wanna be free now I can't take it anymore.
Move on, you can't change what was set in motion.

Curp stomp him and teach him a lesson

That is why I left my home at 18

All i hear is execuses. Whiny ass, start cleaning streets or restaurants or something here let me give you a helping start. Go to indeed.com and look for jobs in your area that meet your qualifications or hire a job recruiter for 100$ depends on the area you live in tho and get workin
"Work in the fields" clearly he isn't from the USA however the best a person with no experience can get is a job away from people

what a fucking pity man
:cryfeels: