Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad is the most ignorant faggot I've ever met.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
He constantly asks me when I plan on moving out and being successful, ya know the usual normie/Chad bullshit.
What his genetically overprivileged neurotypical 6'4 ass doesn't realize is that you don't get a life when you're as genetically inferior as I am.
5'6, sub 4, ADHD and Autism, possible Dyslexia, my life was in the grave since the fucking womb.
Should note too that, despite constantly asking me if I can move out of his house, he and my mom didn't teach me shit about being what an adult is like and just threw me to the wolves.
They made no effort whatsoever to educate me and yet they still act disappointed I still live there like what the fuck? :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
SFcel max with all your JBW propaganda

He constantly asks me when I plan on moving out and being successful, ya know the usual normie/Chad bullshit.
What his genetically overprivileged neurotypical 6'4 ass doesn't realize is that you don't get a life when you're as genetically inferior as I am.
5'6, sub 4, ADHD and Autism, possible Dyslexia, my life was in the grave since the fucking womb.
How the fuck can you be 5’6 with 6’4 dad?

Height genes aren't an exact science. My mom is significantly shorter than my dad so for all I know my mom's short genes diluted his tall genes.

Height genes aren't an exact science. My mom is significantly shorter than my dad so for all I know my mom's short genes diluted his tall genes.
What height is your mom? I also got fucked over by this lottery.

They made no effort whatsoever to educate me and yet they still act disappointed I still live there like what the fuck? :feelsUgh:
Happens all the time, shitty parents won't acknowledge the've fucked up and blame it on your laziness :feelsjuice:

tell him you'll move out when you get a gf:feelsEhh:

My older sister moved out when she was 18, but she's also neurotypical and has a vagina so idk.
NT alone won't do that. Did she onlyfans max? I don't get how someone can have their life so put together right out of highschool

NT alone won't do that. Did she onlyfans max? I don't get how someone can have their life so put together right out of highschool
OnlyFans wasn't mainstream when she moved out and plus I'm pretty sure they don't allow users under 18. So even if say she did it from when she turned 18 in September to when she graduated earlier the following year that alone wouldn't have been enough. To put that into perspective, she's 26 now.

Considering height is polygenic, that is some really shitty luck if he isn't lying tbh. I don't even know of that is possible

Considering height is polygenic, that is some really shitty luck if he isn't lying tbh. I don't even know of that is possible
Believe me, it's possible. Not common, but not unheard of.