Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is simping for his GF and I might have to move out

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I live with my dad and his gf. She complains to my dad about the pettiest things that I do around the house just to get him to yell at me and make it seem like I deserve to be kicked out. I had a big argument with her a while back. She said that I need to get another job (because apparently she wants the apartment to herself so she can listen to music and do what she wants), she also said something about my mom and and I told her "Fuck you!" and she yelled "fuck you too!" at me. We said some other things to each other, then she told my dad, "He needs to go!" Which is funny, considering the bitch doesn't even pay the rent.
My dad had a talk with me afterwards in which he became teary eyed and said that I don't care about him and that I'm "ruining his relationship." It's unbelievable how much he simping for this low-quality woman. It's become pathetic. He was always with women though, always cheating on my mom and not giving a fuck. This shit is ridiculous. Sometimes, I feel like he would choose her over me.
Guess there's nothing left for me to do than move out on my own.

He's abandoning you just for some tail, and trying to justify it by blaming yourself. I'm sorry bro, that's scummy shit.

Last edited:
I live with my dad and his gf. She complains to my dad about the pettiest things that I do around the house just to get him to yell at me and make it seem like I deserve to be kicked out. I had a big argument with her a while back. She said that I need to get another job (because apparently she wants the apartment to herself so she can listen to music and do what she wants), she also said something about my mom and and I told her "Fuck you!" and she yelled "fuck you too!" at me. We said some other things to each other, then she told my dad, "He needs to go!" Which is funny, considering the bitch doesn't even pay the rent.
My dad had a talk with me afterwards in which he became teary eyed and said that I don't care about him and that I'm "ruining his relationship." It's unbelievable how much he simping for this low-quality woman. It's become pathetic. He was always with women though, always cheating on my mom and not giving a fuck. This shit is ridiculous. Sometimes, I feel like he would choose her over me.
@BlkPillPres

Your family is pretty toxic :soy: tbh

Jesus. Throwing your son under the bus for some random roastie.

rot his soul with the betapill

Your family is pretty toxic :soy: tbh

if you can, get into her phone/computer, make it look like she is cheating, etc

Worshipping women is just pathetic.

That should be your goal regardless of whether or not he treats you well, who the fuck would want to be in the same house where their dad is boning some chick, I don't even want to think about what you probably heard through the walls one night

Do something 2 break them up ngl. Send her/ur dad a anonymous mail or something.

You should fuck your dads gf.

give her some powdered glass if she uses any kinds of pills and watch the show.

What race is she?

Last edited:
That sucks bro. sorry to hear that. roastie's like that always get what they deserve in the long run. Can you talk to your dad about her and how she is driving a wedge between blood?

She doesn't like you and is do what she can to get you out.

I'd move out if I could and then tell him to FUCK OFF when he comes crawling back after she breaks up/cheats on him. If my Dad chose pussy over me, he's done.

She's latina (Puerto rican)
Thought so ngl from the way you described she acted and what she said to you it seemed like she'd either be latina or asian.

Thought so ngl from the way you described she acted and what she said to you it seemed like she'd either be latina or asian.
Ew latinas. They smell like stinky poopy poopy stinky

Sounds just like ER's dad with Soumaya

Foid worship is cucked and patehtic.
1619626014489-png.439948

Sad day when Dads choose temporary pussy over their own son. But 99.99% of men would give up ANYTHING for one whiff so not surprising.

I have news for you pal, you might end up getting thrown rather than moving on your own if you don't act quick. Break them apart and if you fail, make their lives a hell before busting the door out.