Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my dad is going to take me driving in an hour and I hope I don't crash and kill someone and end up in prison

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Haven't drove in a few months because I almost crashed last time. Now it's time for my dad to take me to learn to drive on the main streets again. I might panic and kill someone on accident boyos :feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelstrash:

in a 2008 BMW 328i Coupe? :feelshmm:

Driving is one of my favourite copes ngl

Loebmaxxing till I die tbh

Make sure to Honk Honk at the other cars

Driving is easy bro. Just stay calm and pay attention to the road. You'll be fine.

Did your car go vroom vroom

I learned everything I know about driving from Mario Kart which is why I'm never allowed on the road.

Driving is easy bro. Just stay calm and pay attention to the road. You'll be fine.
whew, he didn't take me after all so I stayed in bed and drank a can of soda in peace :feelsokman::feelstastyman:

I only practiced like 3 hours before taking the driving test, the manual said to practice a minimum of 40 hours. Feel bad for the drivecel bros on here.

You will be fine

If you're going to refer to Minassian's van, at least use the one with the right decal.

Good times when we went to the parking lot. One time there was one other car and I saw some weird move in.
I didn't think about it. 5 minutes later, I finally got it.
I asked my father to leave because "I didn't feel well".