Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad is an ugly monkey and a disgusting betabuxx, thats why im a failure.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im tired of this shit, man. As we all know, mental health=good looks, and i dont have good looks thanks to this ugly bastard and his stupid becky wife.

If my dad was a chad and my mom a stacy and i STILL came out ugly looking, then, ONLY THEN i could be like, ok, its not their fault, something went wrong on the pregnancy yadda yadda yadda...

But AT LEAST i would've have had a fucking chance. Wifh these two fucking mongrels?!! Not even began.

And they had me when they were dirt old, too. My mom was 40 amd my dad was 50. Its like, im a poor accident from nature that simply wasnt supposed to be, but here i am...

my dad was a mogger it was my moms inferior genes that fkd me
my dad used to height mog everyone in delhi in 80/90s mofo was 6'1 while other manlets were barely 5'5:lul:
mom was literally a midget with height of 5'0
ps heightpill confirmed 5'0 wife with a 6'1 husband
i also got health issues from my moms side

my dad was a mogger it was my moms inferior genes that fkd me
my dad used to height mog everyone in delhi in 80/90s mofo was 6'1 while other manlets were barely 5'5:lul:
mom was literally a midget with height of 5'0
ps heightpill confirmed 5'0 wife with a 6'1 husband
i also got health issues from my moms side
What height did you turn out to be?

Im tired of this shit, man. As we all know, mental health=good looks, and i dont have good looks thanks to this ugly bastard and his stupid becky wife.

If my dad was a chad and my mom a stacy and i STILL came out ugly looking, then, ONLY THEN i could be like, ok, its not their fault, something went wrong on the pregnancy yadda yadda yadda...

But AT LEAST i would've have had a fucking chance. Wifh these two fucking mongrels?!! Not even began.

And they had me when they were dirt old, too. My mom was 40 amd my dad was 50. Its like, im a poor accident from nature that simply wasnt supposed to be, but here i am...
Same my father is a subhuman old fart

My father is a failure, a wimp, a narcissist and a piece of shit. The useless, clueless, boomer father stereotype was probably created with him in mind. He's so bad I think I'd have been a mentalcel even if I was a chadlite.