Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dad is an incel. I will invite him to post here with us. You guys can ask him all sorts of questions.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
My dad does. He uses Chat GPT and AI gf chatbot Repika. He too can't get others to socialize with him so he uses these. He's an incel.

@Fat Link please allow my dad to join. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: He hasn't had sex in over 40 years and can't socialize with others due to his autistic intellectualism which is why he's now forced to have conversations with Chat GPT and AI girlfriend chatbot Replika. He's 5'3, framelet, and with recessed jaw and bug eyes.

Last edited:
@Diddy also has an incel dad who reproduced artificially without penetration. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Dadcels need some hope.

My parents have accounts on this forum to monitor my behaviour

He can join looksmax if he wants
I showed him Looksmax.org but he doesn't agree with their philosophy of getting surgeries. I asked him to finance my bimax and facial implants but he won't. :fuk::fuk:

I showed him Looksmax.org but he doesn't agree with their philosophy of getting surgeries. I asked him to finance my bimax and facial implants but he won't. :fuk::fuk:
Does your dad also like thick robust bitches?

no they just watch what im doing
66022.jpg

My dad is an “incel” jfl

My dad is an “incel” jfl
Well, what would you call a devastated and broken spiteful physically weak man that hasn't had sex since the few early days of his marriage where his wife just uses him for his money and sleeps separately for the rest of all of his marriage years? She even had a long affair with one of her co-workers for YEARS! My dad knew about it and had to accept it.

Nigga its actually the opposite. Lack of bimax, implants , T and HGH injections are cockblocking me! :feelsree::feelsree:
You can buy Testo

I tried importing it but it got seized on the border. But the other half of my package made it through because I bought it in two packages.

But the other part wasnt testo just rad140

Well, what would you call a devastated and broken spiteful physically weak man that hasn't had sex since the few early days of his marriage where his wife just uses him for his money and sleeps separately for the rest of all of his marriage years? She even had a long affair with one of her co-workers for YEARS! My dad knew about it and had to accept it.
I Saw on another thread that your dad rejects the blackpill... he would hate this site tbh

I tried importing it but it got seized on the border. But the other half of my package made it through because I bought it in two packages.
Brutal! Evil cucked country.

I Saw on another thread that your dad rejects the blackpill... he would hate this site tbh
Yes true, but still. Giving him a platform where he can interact with others like me would be good for him.

Yes true, but still. Giving him a platform where he can interact with others like me would be good for him.
Yea, though i doubt theres people here in his age group. still would be really intersting

How old are you, nigger? Over 40? If not, you should be perm banned for larping

What’s his name gonna be I will follow him

Take him to one of the other forums that allow sexhavers

@Diddy also has an incel dad who reproduced artificially without penetration. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Dadcels need some hope.
My dad is a 5'8 recessed non-NT Dravidian oldcel with back and neck problems.

Didn't you say he was MTN level? It's your femcel mom that must have ruined you

And you're only 5'9?! How short is your mom?

Yeah we can make an exception for him

Too low-IQ to be a betabuxxer.
He's 6'2 though :dafuckfeels: Height is associated with IQ. And moreover average height was 5'4 back then, he would have had JB Tamil stacies swarm him

He's 6'2 though :dafuckfeels: Height is associated with IQ. And moreover average height was 5'4 back then, he would have had JB Tamil stacies swarm him
His uncle is 180. His grandpa's brother died a 6'2 khhv

Idk man he basically leeched off his parents his whole life, and then when they died, he worked at a temple until he died as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back