Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dad is an incel. I will invite him to post here with us. You guys can ask him all sorts of questions.

His uncle was 180
@Diddy 's whole family is tall, his grandmothers and mother fucked him up
Idk man he basically leeched off his parents his whole life, and then when they died, he worked at a temple until he died as well.
He probably just pumped and dumped foids without marrying them. He couldn't have been incel

Pump and dump was nigh non existent back in those times
:feelsseriously: Even Puranas talk about it. Pump and dump mustn't have existed just 60 years ago :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Kek, it'd be really funny but the math doesn't add up. You are either lying about him not having any sex for 40 years or you are lying about your age.

He's 6'2 though :dafuckfeels: Height is associated with IQ. And moreover average height was 5'4 back then, he would have had JB Tamil stacies swarm him
Yeah it should've been a huge halo. My dad's grandpa was able to cheat on his wife with a foid 30 years younger than him and had a daughter with her. My dad basically has an aunt that's younger than him.

Last edited:
Yeah it should've been a huge halo. My dad's grandpa was able to cheat on his wife with a foid 30 years younger than him and had a daughter with her. My dad basically has an aunt that's younger than him.
Just be Tamil :feelsseriously: Affairs like this are common in landed castes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back