Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Dad Is A tuecel who survived via Arranged Marriage in his Late 20s

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
I am the first born . I was born when my father was 28, this is too old considering the fact that most of his peers married in their late teens and early 20s . My father is an ideal case for a truecell . It means no foid wanted him until later when His union with my mother was arranged probably via His younger sister who schooled with my mother . I guess he had given up and couldn't managed to get something of His own considering the fact that by 21 he had careermaxed to become accountant in a leading public parastatal.

I guess my father's case is brutal how he couldn't get something yet he had a prestigious well paying career in a third world country and the decade is 1990s .

My father is ugly and people say I look exactly like him. Whenever my friends saw him they'd say "your dad is so serious looking " it was just a polite way of saying his face is awful . My mother on the other hand is also considered serious, she never smiles infact when I was a kid my friends nicknamed her "mandy " _ the characters from the "grimms adventures of Billy and mandy " . She was considered boring and fierce and was so feared.

My mother who is equally ugly only settled for my father on condition that He will finance her university education something which he did . My mother a teacher who is so enthusiastic about education would do anything to get her university degree. So my father paid fortunes in university fees in exchange for some ugly ass booty . They don't really like each other based on how they relate all along.

I accidentally discovered my dad's brutal inceldom when I was 14 years . My grandfather had just perished and now my father asked me to help him evacuate some of his old personal belongings from his father's home , most of them were old books from primary to secondary, he wanted to burn them , I had stolen some because I liked his good handwriting, my father was such a creep but his writtings were angelic . I accidentally stumbled upon some old leathers from his college books . Set them aside , I read all of them in details , I must attest that his mastery of language and poetry was excellent. The only problem is that all the foids she wrote to rejected him via letters which he didn't bother to destroy. If I get rejected I will throw away the letter .

My dad takes time to write pages of carefully crafted beautiful love letters only for the foid to reply with few words of of dismay. It is sad that the foids re attached my dad's letters in the same envelopes and my poor truecell father still kept the crap for 25 years .

That's brutal I guess that is how inceldom if genetically transferred from father to offsprings .for my case I guess none of the foids I wrote to never even replied . The only solution or option forme now at 27 years is to careermax and marriagemaxx. I guess we can't enjoy these free casual games like chads , we must just pick some ugly ass bitch and betabuxxx.

Brutal and relatable. My father isn't facially ugly but he is midget Subhuman garbage which is the reason I am fucked. Nonetheless neither of our fathers should have reproduced. Fucking. immoral scum

It is so sad that they couldn't appreciate his expression of love. Could you transcribe some of them here? I want to enjoy them too

My parents married shortly after they first met. I think my father proposed after only 2 weeks JFL.
Theyve been together for multiple decades now.
My father would be even more of an incel than me, if he was born in this day and age.
It was a different time back then.