Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is a low T cuck who wants me to be a cuck like him

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
Fuck this cunt. I wish I lived in a Western country so I could move myself away from his clown ass forever. This cunt not only doesn't want me to progress in life, he wants me to do low tier jobs my entire life and stay slaving for him. I seriously am considering NEETdom. There is nothing more which makes Curry fathers seethe harder than NEETdom. Fuck this nigger. Not only did he give me trash tier manlet genes but now he also wants me to be a poorfag all my life. I doubt he even wants to me get a girl or something. All my life all he has ever done is told me to slave away like a beast for burden for him. If I let him have his way he will probably castrate me to make me a better slave. This is why I am strictly against arrange marriage. Weakling low T cuckholds like him shouldn't have chilren period. Don't know what the fuck the retard is even proud of ? My mum wouldn't have touched him with a ten feet pole if not for arrange marriage. He is 80% of the reason of my poor mental health. Faggot is insidiously evil, bipolar and plays victim when he gets called out. Would love nothing more than to stomp this fag to the ground.

If anyone is wondering why I don't just move out, it's because it doesn't work like that in pajeetland. You can't just work at a gas station or something and make enough money to live. Without your parent's money you end up on the streets(then again the streets are increasingly becoming an attractive option). If I was born to a good hearted High T dad I wouldn't be a Autist and an Incel. Incels with good parents should consider themselves lucky. Having trash parents is a horrible kind of hell as you can't live without the very people who abuse you.

go get some bitches

brutal its over for the currycels

Just be a workhorse for your boss who'll never promote you and you will get married beta

Your father is a crab in a bucket

it doesn't work like that in pajeetland
You write English already.

Just remote jobmaxx and afford your own place near a cheap brothel where you can satisfy your sexual urges.