Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad has started asking me for rent

Sturmgeist

Sturmgeist

Normies pollute everything
★★★★
It's pissed me off a bit. He claimed money that was supposed to be mine and didn't work for 15 years, yet he's here asking me for rent and talking about jobs. Fuck off. I bet one of his stupid friends told him to start charging me rent. He didn't ask for rent when I had to move back in last year for 6 months. I've only been here for 3 months this time and he's asking me for rent. Wtf is his problem? Stupid fucking boomer.

He's probably low on money and wants to get some from you tbh tbh

He's probably low on money and wants to get some from you tbh tbh
Probably. He says I'm costing him extra in food and electric, but I'm probably only costing him £20 more at most. He's asking for £100 a month, but I'll have a word with him and pay him £50 a month.

It's a depressive enough to think that so many people have to move in back with their parents ... but these parents having to ask their kids for rent money is even more depressive.

It's a depressive enough to think that so many people have to move in back with their parents ... but these parents having to ask their kids for rent money is even more depressive.
It's just in their baby boomer nature man. They're out of touch with reality. They believe in "pulling up your bootstraps" and working for the man i.e bending down and being rammed by big corporate dick. I've been unemployed for over a year now, so nobody would want to employ me even if I was looking for a job. People with big gaps in between employment don't get employed again.

Would rather be homeless

Absolutely revolting tbh. Can't you live with your mom or another relative?

He probably thinks charging you rent is "helping you" so you can get motivated to go get a nice minimum wage job that pays $50/hr- which is what he got in his time (adjusted for cost of living).

It is so weird western dads ask for rent from their sons lol thankfully we don't have such thing in our country but you still better find a job and make them proud

At least South Asian parents don’t demand rent money from their kids.

Can't you live with your mom or another relative?
Nah, I haven't spoken to my mom in about 3 years now and I don't speak to any of my other relatives either. I'll just give him £50 a month to keep him quiet. I get £350, so it's no sweat off my back really.

I don't have an issue with parents asking their adult children for rent. but there has to be clear expectations. You are an adult and he needs to treat you like one.
You are not a small child or guest and he needs to respect that and vice versa.

I don't have an issue with parents asking their adult children for rent. but there has to be clear expectations. You are an adult and he needs to treat you like one.
You are not a small child or guest and he needs to respect that and vice versa.

This right here.
I don't mind paying my parents rent if I stayed with them because the money stays in the house which means we can use it for food and other shit compared to giving it to Mr Noseburg so he can pay his black aids infested hooker to lapdance him for 6 minutes while they both get high on coke.

Alright, I've had a word with him and he's said I can just pay him £50 a month, so it's all good. He was just going on about washing dishes and stuff, so I said I'll do it more often.

Boomers are Jew tier tbqh

Just ask or flat out move to your Uncle's place or something.

Deadbeat dad trying to rort some cash from his incel son.

PATHETIC !

If you want to pay rent, might as well get your own apartment.

Deadbeat dad trying to rort some cash from his incel son.

PATHETIC !

If you want to pay rent, might as well get your own apartment.
I used to share an apartment, but my dickhead Paki flatmate tried to extort money out of me using threats, so I got the fuck out of there. Tbh, my dad isn't too bad and £50 is like 8x less than what I was paying a month when I was living in that apartment.

Show him how brutal the agepill is by kicking his withered ass

Show him how brutal the agepill is by kicking his withered ass
Nah, he doesn't deserve it. If he'd still insisted on £100 a month, I might have considered it though.

Its over for freeleechingcels :lul::lul: