Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad got stacy tier pussy and I...

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I get nothing not even sub5 muslimah wants me. Its over buddy boyos :fuk::feelsrope: meanwhile my father being a baldy slave of some filthy homosexual arab in the desert got 20 y/o stacy muslimah trad wife

I get nothing not even sub5 muslimah wants me. Its over buddy boyos :fuk::feelsrope: meanwhile my father being a baldy slave of some filthy homosexual arab in the desert got 20 y/o stacy muslimah trad wife
Welcome to the club buddy. If you knew how hard I tried as a trucel to marry even sub3 muslimahs in the countryside to get bluntly rejected by these foids and their family for my 2/10 looks.

Wallahi I hate my life.
Brutal how sadistic Allah can get.

my father also had a hot wife, a green eyed light skinned woman and not just some brown shit tier whore and he was ugly and short asf
it's all thanks to arranged marriage and to him having a good job and a good statues but she cheated on him multiple times anyway.
if arranged marriage was possible now i would definitely take it

my father also had a hot wife, a green eyed light skinned woman and not just some brown shit tier whore and he was ugly and short asf
it's all thanks to arranged marriage and to him having a good job and a good statues but she cheated on him multiple times anyway.
Man, apply hadd punishment to that whore you could have called stepmother.

Damn what is your father and her doing now

Welcome to the club buddy. If you knew how hard I tried as a trucel to marry even sub3 muslimahs in the countryside to get bluntly rejected by these foids and their family for my 2/10 looks.

Wallahi I hate my life.
:feelsrope:

You're mom cheated on your dad?
how did the rest of your family react?

Damn what is your father and her doing now
still married but he always denied that she cheated on him, i am the only one who knew this because i used to stay at home every night while he was at work
You're mom cheated on your dad?
how did the rest of your family react?
nothing, i am the only one who knew about this and everytime i told him about this he will be telling me that i am lying and she will be bossing him around to make him not beleive what i say

still married but he always denied that she cheated on him, i am the only one who knew this because i used to stay at home every night while he was at work

nothing, i am the only one who knew about this and everytime i told him about this he will be telling me that i am lying and she will be bossing him around to make him not beleive what i say
JFL did she cheat on your father with chaddam?

JFL did she cheat on your father with chaddam?
my father was incel tier and she cheated on him with this 195-200 cm big guy
his face wasn't super attractive but he still was masculanity maxxed and had a good masculine frame plus he wore very good clothing

my father was incel tier and she cheated on him with this 195-200 cm big guy
his face wasn't super attractive but he still was masculanity maxxed and had a good masculine frame plus he wore very good clothing
I see how tall is your mom?

maybe 165 or 164 barefoot and i am 168 barefoot
my father is maybe 175cm barefoot
Same height stats as me and my parents also are this height

dont call her stacy without proof, 3rd world women are rarely stacies, cause they dont even have toothbrushes lmao

Wallahi I hate my life.
Its gods will

Just kidnapmaxx in Syria or whatever brocel

Is your father subhuman or did genetic recombination just destroy you?

Maybe he offered your mother a lot of mehr and betabuxxmaxxed

Maybe he offered your mother a lot of mehr and betabuxxmaxxed
Lmao no he is poor and my mom is his first cousin jfl she did it because her dad died and they had no source income

ovER, for athiestcels, God hates you brah

Wallahi I hate my life.
i find it therapeutic to blaspheme.

how and what religion do you blaspheme?
Abrahamic ones, usually. the others i find too insignificant over my life.

in my mind god is a freeloader who doesnt do anything for me and wants me to give him credit for the shit I pulled off.

Wants me to give him credit for the shit I pulled off.
Yup. Always give credit to god for the good things never blame him for the bad. This is so common and accepted among theists its stupid

Ltn father betabuxxed a Stacy, but he’s hated being married to her for over 15 years.

How did your father get 20y/o stacy. Did he do second marriage. What is the reaction of your mom and family

How did your father get 20y/o stacy. Did he do second marriage. What is the reaction of your mom and family
Its his first marriage still going on after 32 years

I see why did he hate it after that?
When his lust cleared up, he realized that she + her whole family was lower iq and mentally ill- in contrast to his family who had high-iq’s and good memory. Guess which genes I inherited jfl