Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I rope tomorrow my step dad will just blame my depression on my atheism and not my inceldom

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
My step father always gaslights me on his catholic doctrine because he wants me to return to his scam of a religion and I have been suicidal for years now and I plan to do it soon but the main thing that worries me is my step dad is instantly going to say some shit like "He is in Hell" or "He killed himself because of not believing in god" no I killed myself because of having no gf in my life not because of atheism like look at my oldest brother he has a gf and he doesnt believe in god and he isnt suicidal and you know why? Because he is capable of being loved and meanwhile my autistic subhuman ass has never attracted anyone and I cannot forgive this piece of shit god for making me miss out on teen love (its his fault I missed out on teen love because it was his plan btw you christcucks). When I rope I need to also accept my step father will just tell everyone I am burning in hell and refuse to aknowledge the fact I killed myself because of inceldom not because of not believing.

your a heckin inkie cause you havent followed the word of le god

My step dad always tells me that shit while my brother is an atheist and he isnt an inkwell
normies will never understand or its more like they don't want to understand m8, ofc they are going to just blame it on other shit

normies will never understand or its more like they don't want to understand m8, ofc they are going to just blame it on other shit
Funny thing is I think he is possibly a betabuxxer who had to fuck a roastie and take of another man's kid

(I am that other man's kid)

Dont rope bruh

In Love Cat GIF

My step father always gaslights me on his catholic doctrine because he wants me to return to his scam of a religion and I have been suicidal for years now and I plan to do it soon but the main thing that worries me is my step dad is instantly going to say some shit like "He is in Hell" or "He killed himself because of not believing in god" no I killed myself because of having no gf in my life not because of atheism like look at my oldest brother he has a gf and he doesnt believe in god and he isnt suicidal and you know why? Because he is capable of being loved and meanwhile my autistic subhuman ass has never attracted anyone and I cannot forgive this piece of shit god for making me miss out on teen love (its his fault I missed out on teen love because it was his plan btw you christcucks). When I rope I need to also accept my step father will just tell everyone I am burning in hell and refuse to aknowledge the fact I killed myself because of inceldom not because of not believing.
Well, he obviously loves religion and doesn't love you. It's a sad fact of life that people who are adults believe in this mental illness known as Christianity. I thank God no pun intended that I am an atheist. Every single day. I used to be one of these faggots in my early 20s. And I was even thinking about becoming a priest. I gave that up because. Of many different factors. One of them is seeing the loneliness and depression. I was going through and other people like me were going through and seeing all these people. I went to church with have girlfriends, careers and friends and lives. I couldn't take it anymore. I got into philosophy and my life changed forever. Your sexual desires are not a sin. As long as you don't rape anybody or hurt anyone. People who believe in this nonsense are delusional and have a mental illness. You cannot be a normal saying adult and believe in God, which is in my opinion. The equivalent of believing in a invisible man in the sky. Judging you, this is ridiculous. That adults actually buy into this shit. I'm not necessarily trying to be a neck. Beard atheist but honestly I had a lot of problems with religion. I'm also lucky to have non religious parents even though I became religious myself. They did not care about anything but getting drunk entertaining themselves. If they were not such abusive fucks. I would have been down there road. But now I like to learn about the world and try to cope everyday with learning new things.

this life is hell christians have nothing to threaten me with

If you father is not humble, empathetic, understanding and most importantly humble when talking to you about your problems, he is behaving contrary to the Catholic doctrine and God's teaching. There are many who call themselves Catholic but in fact behave like arrogant, evil narcissists.
Teen love usually ends in trauma, because of the breakup, and it can last years and turn into very heavy depression. You are not less valuable because of your looks. I wouldn't treat you worse because of your looks and hopefully you wouldn't treat me worse either.

I just came across this post. Are you alright at the moment? How are things?