Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad gave me weed at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Do you guys think this is so fucked Yo it could ruin someone’s life? Or am I making too big a deal out of it?

hm its definitely bad but i dont think its possible to have caused you inceldom. perhaps lowered your IQ by maybe 5 points or so and gave you a bit of a non traditional thought patterns, but no, you would not have been chad otherwise

he only gave u weed for like a month, stop dramatizing the thing

lol i remember you made this thread b4

It depends, he mostly did other things too. And you're just focusing on that fact alone, it's weird to give your son weed. But it seems better than just getting it from some random dude, if you wanted it that is.

S
It depends, he mostly did other things too. And you're just focusing on that fact alone, it's weird to give your son weed. But it seems better than just getting it from some random dude, if you wanted it that is.
So am I too autistic about it?

S

So am I too autistic about it?
Kinda, i get you tho. But it's not that big of a deal and people would think that he would be a "cool" father, we get what we get. I don't know your exact circumstances, if you were surrounded by drugs at an early age it's clearly not normal and bad. But if you wanted to smoke weed and your father offered you some, i don't think its bad

Kinda, i get you tho. But it's not that big of a deal and people would think that he would be a "cool" father, we get what we get. I don't know your exact circumstances, if you were surrounded by drugs at an early age it's clearly not normal and bad. But if you wanted to smoke weed and your father offered you some, i don't think its bad
Yes it’s the case I wanted to and he offered me some. I get angry cuz I was only 14 tho

Probably didn't have a big impact, maybe killed a few braincells but thats it