Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad found out that my friend has a girlfriend and said "see, this is why you have to smile more and be more talkative"...its over.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Inb4 "you're a normie you have friends", this is a childhood friend and arguably my only friend. I've known him since I was 7 years old. Iv'e never received female attention even once in my life, not a glance of attraction, been approached, and have even been bullied by random foids occasionally in my middle school years. Ive been completely invisible to girls otherwise including my entire years of the highschool and college experience. Iv'e maintained pleasantries my entire life. Ive SMILED to countless foids and tried to maintain conversation, but here has never been reciprocity. This is the kind of thing a father says to his prebubescent son at 11 years old, not to his son about the turn 21 FFS when most guys have already been around the block. You can see in my post history that I explain I grew up with helicopter parents and it really shows. I was completely dead inside when he said this and just stared blankly at the wall for an hour in rage that he had the nerve to even say this.

Last edited:
Ur not a normie if u have freinds tbh
*and still incel

I'm surprised he is friends with u
are u actually friends
I say I have 2 friends but we hangout 1 every year and dont chat

yes my dad is also a yuppie assfuck
they expect us to have already learned everything by ourselves

Last edited:
are u actually friends

yes my dad is also a yuppie assfuck
Why are u suprised hes friends with me? Many incels have friends with gfs...

are u actually friends

yea what the fuck? all my friends literally abandoned me the moment my inferior subhuman genes showed, no one wants to be around me

I smile, I am funny and people like me as a friend in my class. That doesn't translate to romantic relationship. Jestermaxxing is a meme for a reason.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. If you have friends that have gf and they know you're a virgin loser they're either hanging around you to ego boost themselves or you're just a volcel.

yea what the fuck? all my friends literally abandoned me the moment my inferior subhuman genes showed, no one wants to be around me
they liked to have me around to do stupid shit and when I had some self respect and stopped no one liked me
but what is a friend I would say someone you hang out with regularly and can trust i have never had this

This

JFL at some of the Basement Dweller IQ users who couldn't even get this done.

This is why I believe that atleast half the forum are failed normies who are just overall unpleasant people to be around.

Making friends and finding like minded people isn't difficult. You literally have to be an autist to fail at this step.

I keep quiet on purpose. :D

This

JFL at some of the Basement Dweller IQ users who couldn't even get this done.

This is why I believe that atleast half the forum are failed normies who are just overall unpleasant people to be around.

Making friends and finding like minded people isn't difficult. You literally have to be an autist to fail at this step.
Consistent friends are hard to keep if you fit these categories

1.)Don’t do drugs (don’t drink or smoke)
2.)Upleasant to be around
3.)trucel tier ugly

Consistent friends are hard to keep if you fit these categories

1.)Don’t do drugs (don’t drink or smoke)
2.)Upleasant to be around
3.)trucel tier ugly
If you couldn't maintain having friends between the ages of 6-15, it's over for you if you're friendless at 21

At 21+ yrs of age, you're expected to have your own car and/or money in your wallet. Nobody wants to be friends with a bum.