Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad called me "deformed" today

H

Hephaestus

Self-banned
-
Got a brutal blackpill today guys. I get blackpills thrown to my face pretty much every day but this one was one of the most brutal ones i've ever had. My dad picked me up in his car from college today and when I got into the car he said I should stop making weird faces because it makes me look disgusting and deformed (I wasn't making any odd face, I just had my resting face as I walked to the car); I told him that I wasn't making any faces and then he realized what he had just said, but didn't even care to apologize :feels:.

I had never been called out on my looks by my parents before so it felt pretty bad. Suifuel. It's truly over for me boyos. There's not a single day of my life in which I don't get mocked by normies or foids, and because of this there isn't also a single day of my life which I don't think about roping. My best days are when I don't have to go to college or interact with people, cause normies, chads and foids are just so fucking cruel and seem to think that I don't have any feelings or that I deserve it just because I was born this way.

End of my story :blackpill:

Bro if you‘re dad says something like that then he is a shit dad.

Stop whining little bitch

if even your parents call you deformed u know its over for u

I'm not whining about getting no pussy man. I would be content with being respected by people and never getting any pussy. But I have to endure daily mockery and bullying coupled with getting no pussy.

Got a brutal blackpill today guys. I get blackpills thrown to my face pretty much every day but this one was one of the most brutal ones i've ever had. My dad picked me up in his car from college today and when I got into the car he said I should stop making weird faces because it makes me look disgusting and deformed (I wasn't making any odd face, I just had my resting face as I walked to the car); I told him that I wasn't making any faces and then he realized what he had just said, but didn't even care to apologize :feels:.

I had never been called out on my looks by my parents before so it felt pretty bad. Suifuel. It's truly over for me boyos. There's not a single day of my life in which I don't get mocked by normies or foids, and because of this there isn't also a single day of my life which I don't think about roping. My best days are when I don't have to go to college or interact with people, cause normies, chads and foids are just so fucking cruel and seem to think that I don't have any feelings or that I deserve it just because I was born this way.

Ok GrAYcel

I'm not whining about getting no pussy man. I would be content with being respected by people and never getting any pussy. But I have to endure daily mockery and bullying coupled with getting no pussy.
It’s over for us all acceppt it and fight back

Kinda like Butters

Maybe he wants you to smile

Fuck. This reads like i could write this. One of the most brutal blackpills indeed. Getting called deformed by own parents is beyond just brutal, its lifechanging. I know it was for me.

First time you try to justify it, sugarcoat it, 'maybe it's not so bad'.

The second time. The third time. Fourth, fifth, sixth... it's like dementors in harry potter. it sucks the life out of you

"can't you hold your leg/feet normal?" (my legs are deformed since birth)

"can't you open your eyes normal?" (you guessed it, a cause of a serious surgery conducted right after birth for genetic defects)

"can't you walk normal?"

"can't you gain weight?"

"can't you not be bloated?" (lmao, right after telling me to gain weight)

the list goes on.

Both my parents are top 5% of the society in terms of looks, i've yet to see a better looking couple in public. Their halo is incredible. Just like the look on peoples faces when i'm introduced as their son.

Last edited:
Why is your dad giving you advice on that stuff anyway at your age in college, tell him to mind his own fucking business

is your dad a foid by chance? he seems pretty lookist

Not sure if you’re still alive or roped yourself but as a first post I would like to point out if you stick around, you get to see the world burn soon, and watch all the shit bag normies with their little diseased whore girlfriends get vaporized. Anyone who survives what’s coming will get to witness all the happy people get to experience the world like mad max, where there’s nothing but rape and murder. That surly is something to stick around and watch?

Do you know what I do when I feel bad? I just look at the news and see all the pretty guys having to deal with all the rape claims, because some little whore decided that she felt guilty about having sex after the guy fucked her and left her. I sit back and laugh as they get metoo’d and lose everything. You really should stop and think about all the positive things in life, like watching a dude gets shot in the head on the sidewalk in St. Louis. That makes me feel better about life, you should try it.

I’m being serious. There are plenty of reasons to off yourself in this world, but sticking around and watching the world turn into chaos, watching all those people that caused it, who pretend that they were trying to do the right thing when really, it was about themselves, money, power, and their own desire to get their dick wet. Again, as former Intel I can’t wait to watch the new Epstein leaks coming soon, some billionaires getting ripped apart, society collapsing. Don’t even get me started when everybody finds out who really was behind 911. There are so many people who are former gov like myself don’t care anymore and now we’re gonna burn this world to the ground with our leaks. I’ve been leaking shit nonstop for the past several years just to watch this planet burn.

So, stick around. The fun is just getting started.

You’re not gonna catch me trying to save anybody’s life anymore (been there done that, should have let everyone die) so that is my good deed for the year. If you need help go talk to a psychologist and sorry your parents are shitty, welcome to life. Stay alive, it’s about to get interesting.

Last edited:
your post made me realize why my mother tells me not to "make my eyes like that"
:(

Fuck. This reads like i could write this. One of the most brutal blackpills indeed. Getting called deformed by own parents is beyond just brutal, its lifechanging. I know it was for me.

First time you try to justify it, sugarcoat it, 'maybe it's not so bad'.

The second time. The third time. Fourth, fifth, sixth... it's like dementors in harry potter. it sucks the life out of you

"can't you hold your leg/feet normal?" (my legs are deformed since birth)

"can't you open your eyes normal?" (you guessed it, a cause of a serious surgery conducted right after birth for genetic defects)

"can't you walk normal?"

"can't you gain weight?"

"can't you not be bloated?" (lmao, right after telling me to gain weight)

the list goes on.

Both my parents are top 5% of the society in terms of looks, i've yet to see a better looking couple in public. Their halo is incredible. Just like the look on peoples faces when i'm introduced as their son.
brutal as fuck. Scam world

is your dad a foid by chance? he seems pretty lookist
men although less lookist than foids are still probably 70% as lookist