Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cute neighbour just hanged pink panties in our shared backyard.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
It could be her moms panties but who cares.shit is brutal.

steal em while she ain't looking

steal em while she ain't looking
she already stares at my house whenever she goes outside(even my mom noticed it).if i steal them(which i won't because it's a sin) she would immediately assume it's me.I would probably go to jail for a decade kek

she already stares at my house whenever she goes outside(even my mom noticed it).if i steal them(which i won't because it's a sin) she would immediately assume it's me.I would probably go to jail for a decade kek
Damn, over.

Damn, over.
my face is so ugly that women straight out stare at me.this is why i hate going out.they always give me that weird look and when they give you that look you know you are fucked.

The female next door pill annihilated me.

I think she likes you.

what if you go to the panties and lick them then run back

Sniff em. Certainly that's not a crime.

iu

I got an idea, why do you go wrap them around your dick, pull a fast one and put them back. It should not take long to cum considering the adrenaline rush. :feelshmm:

if she hanged them that's mean they're clean, he should sneak in and steal the dirty ones.
Oh, I see. Yeah, that's some good advice for OP.

Have you ever talked to her? You claim people stare at you all the time and she stares at your house whenever she goes outside. Maybe you are just some extreme mentalcel? Maybe she's into you

@Diocel thoughts on this? Is OP really a truecel or just some mentalcel autist?

Can't help my paranoia :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Have you ever talked to her? You claim people stare at you all the time and she stares at your house whenever she goes outside. Maybe you are just some extreme mentalcel? Maybe she's into you

@Diocel thoughts on this? Is OP really a truecel or just some mentalcel autist?

Can't help my paranoia :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
i told you before that i am ugly.even if i looked like your average normie it would still be over for me(i live in london).
no she's probably just fucking with him, my ant used to do the same at her work to make them paranoid.

also i told him that if she hanged them that's mean they're clean, he should sneak in and steal the dirty ones.
she is in her 20s(my mom thinks she is around 18-19 but i doubt) and considering i am ugly the only thing i can expect if she catches me and she is on a bad day all i can say is that i will most likely end up in prison for "sexual harassment".Me being alive makes women uncomfortable.

also why did your auntie want to make them paranoid?

Jack off and put some of your cum in her panties.

Take a stapler and put a few staples in it (in minecraft)

Wtf bro?

It's bad luck to steal clean panties!
because you can't sniff them!
Damn srs? Bad luck? That explains a lot of things..