Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Currycel friends always bend over backwards

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I've made friends with a couple of currycels from my university, and they're your typical normie bluepilled human beings but they are curry.

They make good money and are very well-educated, but they still get treated like scum in this city.

Everytime there's a minor incident like if a guy asks to use something we were waiting for first, they always bend over backwards and give in to their demands. Sometimes I even joke around and demand something ridiculous to point out their submissiveness. They also believe foids should be protected by men and would naively jump in to help a foid under attack.

This is one of the saddest blackpilling shit I've ever seen, these currycels make good money, achieve Dean's list, have a strong social network, but still get fucked by society and foids (they've never gotten laid in 3 years of living in this city).

I am not a currycel thankfully.

:feelsugh:

They have to constantly keep themselves cucked to achieve (at least on the surface) approval from normies and foids, it's only a bluepilled delusion that they're doing it because it's the "right thing to do". But all bluepilled cucks believe in the defending foids thing, it just comes from wanting to fuck and not realizing attraction can never be "developed"; it's right there from the start, no amount of white knighting will magically make the foid want to have sex. :feelsahh: