Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my curry cousin is a literal stacy

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
she is very fair, great v chin, has light green eyes, she is literally a genetic miracle. none of my fathers family has coloured eyes but she and my cousin once removed have coloured eyes. its too high a chance for it to be merely a fluke, there must be some european genes hidden in my paternal lineage:smonk:. she came over to my house today and showed her college life photos (every single one of them has a guys swooning over her). men literally cannot help but stare at her walking down he street, but i dont feel attraction towards her just because she is my cousin

what a clown world we live in where a persons value is taken from their looks but not their character. if it were not for her looks she would have absolutely nothing of value.
man im not even wishing to be chad, i just wish i wasnt such genetic trash:cryfeels:

That's why the people who push themselves into hell see a different hell from the rest of us. They also see something beyond that hell. Maybe it's hope. Maybe it's yet another hell.

35kt9vg5iea41

My Female cousin is a becky, i do feel sexual attraction towards her. But she's kinda of a whore now, so i don't like her as much. Also pretty annoying to talk to, my cousin is a tall ogre.

All women have nothing of substance to offer. They’re all worthless shallow retards who get by with looks

Similar situation with my cousin. Both those siblings look like they are from levantine or balkans. The girl is in a girl's only school yet she has other girls swooning over her. And she's a sportstar on top of that

dont compare my boy to that wannabe tough gay:feelsdevil:
Before 139 :feelskek: yeah. But seriously pre 139 Eren was good:fuk: if AOE happens then it'll be based as kills his foid toy

she is very fair, great v chin, has light green eyes, she is literally a genetic miracle. none of my fathers family has coloured eyes but she and my cousin once removed have coloured eyes. its too high a chance for it to be merely a fluke, there must be some european genes hidden in my paternal lineage:smonk:. she came over to my house today and showed her college life photos (every single one of them has a guys swooning over her). men literally cannot help but stare at her walking down he street, but i dont feel attraction towards her just because she is my cousin
Do you guys live in india? also, post pics:feelzez:

Before 139 :feelskek: yeah. But seriously pre 139 Eren was good:fuk: if AOE happens then it'll be based as kills his foid toy
i dont even consider 139 canon, but man it hurts my soul to see the way people started disrespecting eren even to this day. eren is the gigachad case closed

all my female cousins are stacys, and my male cousins are low tier normies who first got a gf mid 20s
Will your female cousins date a 5'5 brown Egyptian that's going bald?

I want to fuck my own cousin. idgaf

Must be North Indian for sure. My one cousin also has light green eyes and extremely fair skin tone. She can easily pass for East Europe. I am glad she doesn't live in mainland India but on hills otherwise she'd be feeling like a foreigner among mainland shitskins:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Must be North Indian for sure. My one cousin also has light green eyes and extremely fair skin tone. She can easily pass for East Europe. I am glad she doesn't live in mainland India but on hills otherwise she'd be feeling like a foreigner among mainland shitskins:feelshaha::feelshaha:
both of us are south indians :smonk:, as i said genetic miracle

both of us are south indians :smonk:, as i said genetic miracle
Mashallah. It's incredible. Ask her mom whether she had relations with North Indian or any foreigner man?? I think your uncle got cucked.

ur aunt cheated on your uncle with white man

Mashallah. It's incredible. Ask her mom whether she had relations with North Indian or any foreigner man?? I think your uncle got cucked.
nah dude she resembles her dad strongly and moreover cheating is extremely rare in india, moreover no one would rail her ugly balding subhuman mom anyways JFL:feelskek:

my stacey cousin married an oofy doofy :lul::lul::lul:

(his family is hundred millionaires)

nah dude she resembles her dad strongly and moreover cheating is extremely rare in india, moreover no one would rail her ugly balding subhuman mom anyways JFL:feelskek:
Cheating is extremely rare in India?? Lol Cope. What's the caste of her dad is he brahmin??