Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My current favorite cope: Pokémon

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
while the series has been on the decline as of late. Pokémon remains one of my favorite franchises.

You capture Pokémon and they become your friends. they love you unconditionally. they battle for you. You can give them funny names. It's like I actually have someone who cares about me.
its kind of like a pet simulator, but without all the dumb stupid garbage that comes with owning a real one.

best of all I can destroy stupid chad trainers and take their hard earned pokeshekels. while I grow stronger and better.
10 Cutest Pokémon of All Time | Gamepur
Sinnoh Route 204 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

8 Ways to Conquer the Battle Frontier in Pokémon Emerald Version

what's not to love?

Tfw you will never be a JB slaying Pokemon Master like Ash

Not really, this franchise could have been a lot better.

The games are good ngl. Though they become boring for me around the 6th gym badge. The anime series is garbage though.

The games are good ngl. Though they become boring for me around the 6th gym badge. The anime series is garbage though.
that's true to an extant. they are really fun at the beginning and at the end once you can shiny hunt and do post game shit. in the middle though its just kind of going through its paces

they are really fun at the beginning and at the end once you can shiny hunt and do post game shit.
I don't usually have the patience to do shiny hunts

only wish that most of pokemons would had unique abillities only which they can obtain and not others

Digimon cyber sleuth mogs

Pokemon stopped being good after gen 5 tho.

Yeah, I've been playing an awful lot of Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal lately. It passes the time when I'm bored.

if you cope with games you mog me badly

Pokemon is based. I enjoy shiny hunting and breeding IV's. base game is pretty lame though, emerald did it right with the silver/gold medals.

while the series has been on the decline as of late. Pokémon remains one of my favorite franchises.

You capture Pokémon and they become your friends. they love you unconditionally. they battle for you. You can give them funny names. It's like I actually have someone who cares about me.
its kind of like a pet simulator, but without all the dumb stupid garbage that comes with owning a real one.

best of all I can destroy stupid chad trainers and take their hard earned pokeshekels. while I grow stronger and better.
10 Cutest Pokémon of All Time | Gamepur
Sinnoh Route 204 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

View attachment 440583

what's not to love?
I've been shiny hunting/IV breeding for a little over 3 years now and I gotta say, pokemon is one of the best copes out there.

Only retarded furries would watch this shit and draw Chad pokemone only this thing can go to hell

Whats the best Pokemon game to start with?

What is your favorite pokemon? Mine is Beedrill

Me too! I recently played from gen 1 to 5 and currently playing gen 6 on emulators, all free :D

I still have some cardridges

My fave pkmn is probably gyarados, very strong and easy to find.

I miss playing that game for the first time. I used to get them every year when they came out and was so happy. :cryfeels:

Same. The only games I regularly play

watch this

go to the www.monosodium glutamate.net

write there a lil bit of something

become a 100 lvl boos in mafia city