Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My crush wrote me a wall of texts, telling she had reasons that can't be explained for rejecting me

Lol at the people calling OP a fakecel.

At least he actually tries to approach foids unlike the highschoolers here who think it's over because they didn't have sex at age 15.

Wheres the text

She basically told me that she liked me too, but she couldn't accept my offer to become my gf for some reasons jfl

I wonder if the reasons are my ugly face, my short height, and my girly voice

But I just don't understand why tf she wrote me a wall of texts like that? Maybe it's because she's an openly right wing person like me? I just don't get it.
Some women really want to come across as a good person, even with subhuman dogshit like us. Of course, she'll never say the real reasons she rejected you, so it's all a waste of time. Move on as best you can and dispose of her.

751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

Shittest. Sex her.

She basically told me that she liked me too, but she couldn't accept my offer to become my gf for some reasons jfl

I wonder if the reasons are my ugly face, my short height, and my girly voice

But I just don't understand why tf she wrote me a wall of texts like that? Maybe it's because she's an openly right wing person like me? I just don't get it.
It's very easy to explain what happened here . Basically she put you in the friendzone while she is "living" her life.Don't worry ,most women do this to have unlimited bettabuxxing options when they are older.Don't worry,if you will become stable financially you can have a hope of becoming her 142th bettabuxxing option.