Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush kissed in front of me.

I can't even fucking describe the feeling of pure agony and depression that I had during that moment, it's so goddamn fucking soul-crushing.

So, basically, it all happened on the bus. Our goddamn school booked a trip to a museum, and it was planned for all the 8th grade classes, so it means that classes were separated, but there were only 2 buses. My crush ended up in our bus, and by some shitty chance in this godforsaken world, she sat right in front of me. But there was another fucker in front of me, her boyfriend, who was also my bully, and he fucking ended up sitting next to her and they spent the entire trip french kissing.

I can't even tell if they did this on purpose or was it just another unlucky situation in my life? I don't know, I already lost the count of how many unlucky situations I had.

I seriously had a goddamn urge to slit my fucking veins in that moment, or just jump off the bus. What was even more tormenting is the fact that other assholes, bully's friends, were making fun of me, pretty much picking at me on purpose like, 'They're kissing, look, LOOK'.

God, why the hell did school have to be such a shitty experience for me? What wrong did I ever do in this fucking world?

View attachment 950139
Lift, get strong, beat the fuck out of the bully and rape your whore crush (in Halo 3)

I am not trying to add insult to the injury but why are you even surprised? These girls have lots of options, Chad is always around the corner (and on Tinder). Girls who told me that they are taking a long break on dating were with someone 2-3 weeks before.