Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My crush is mocking me on Facebook

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't use Facebook but someone from my highschool I'm still in contact with showed me a screenshot from a post my old crush made who I once had feelings for where she posted a video I made for her when we were in contact. (She originally thought I was gay so I would send her videos of myself I thought were funny) all the comments are mocking my appearance and someone joked about hoping I wasn't her boyfriend.

So you got her number?

Do you know her location?

do you have her IP address?

go ER (in Incels.is)

You made a video for her? :feelswhere:

Its time to declare a Fatwa on her brother, to restore your honor in real life

Sluts love to find out when we have a crush on them so they can humiliate us for it

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I don't use Facebook but someone from my highschool I'm still in contact with showed me a screenshot from a post my old crush made who I once had feelings for where she posted a video I made for her when we were in contact. (She originally thought I was gay so I would send her videos of myself I thought were funny) all the comments are mocking my appearance and someone joked about hoping I wasn't her boyfriend.
Brootal blud fuck normiedroids

Send us her pictures or this didn't ever happened.

Send us the post so we can name and shame the bullying whore

Need to see this

What a bitch!

a lot of incels have girl numbers, this is chad.is now
Only because she thought I was gay and she kicked and humiliated me when she found out I was straight and attracted to her.