Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush is a bitch

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I go to school today, first thing that happens is that my bitch crush calls me to tell me and two of my bluepilled incel cuck classmates how great sex she had with her chad bf on the weekend. I cant wait for school to end so that I will never have to see her again and forget she exists:fuk::fuk:

She is trying to cuck you. You should take your revenge

Brutal... She's so solipsistic she doesn't even realize what she's doing by saying that out of the blue. Or she knows exactly what she's doing. Knowing how malicious toilets can be, I wouldn't be surprised.

But why wait for school to end when you can end it prematurely (in Minecraft)? :feelsLSD:

She is trying to cuck you. You should take your revenge
what the fucj can I even do without getting in trouble? Im not ruining my life because of this bitch

She is mocking you intentionally, without shame. She knows what she’s doing.

Brutal... She's so solipsistic she doesn't even realize what she's doing by saying that out of the blue. Or she knows exactly what she's doing. Knowing how malicious toilets can be, I wouldn't be surprised.
She knows I like her too. Femoids are mental torturing monsters.

Your crush should be crushed against a brick wall.

You interact with your crush regularly? :feelswhat:

You interact with your crush regularly? :feelswhat:
yes, she reminds me how inferior I am, that im a subhuman that doesn't deserve to be loved or at least let alone to rot instead of being tortured. She makes my hatred towards women grow more and more every day.

reject bitch
obsess over drugs

>crush
cuck, didnt read