Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My crush confessed her love to me

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Then i woke up.

It felt so REAL(like a lucid dream). Seriously, it was one of my best dreams this year and i am dreaming a lot. Why did i just woke up?:feelscry::feelscry:

The sad thing is that i havent seen her for 1 and a half year and i still can't forget her. Anyone tips?

I think the reason i liked her was that she was extremely introvert and had 0 contact with other guys in my school(yes i stalked her, i stalked even her mother, father and dog on social media etc.).
Well i have no feelings for any women now. I am cold blooded and would never ever have hope that she would like me. I am trash

:feelsbadman:

(And no, this isn't female worship, i just wanted to get mental help(blackpill) from you in order to forget her.

Last edited:
If this happens IRL you will be met with the same, she will pull the curtains and everyone will laugh at you or she will pretend to like you so you betabux her and spend time on her without getting sex while she has sex with chad after 1 second

Well, we all wake up from dreaming. Sometimes i have ethereal dreams too.

While you were dreaming romantically about her she was sucking off Chads cock irl. Cucked by ur own dreams :lul:

should have gone lucid and ran rape game

We've had a million threads like these now lmao

While you were dreaming romantically about her she was sucking off Chads cock irl. Cucked by ur own dreams :lul:
In his dreams she's not like that tbh. She's another. But my dreams always have anti-cuck protection, as i don't know any of women i see in them.

I had a dream about being an elite Chad-tier mentalcel not very long ago. In some context or other, I was talking to a foid associate who for whatever reason brought up: "they always talk about you. Like, all the girls there want to fuck you."

I woke up and felt like slamming my head in the door.

I had a dream about being an elite Chad-tier mentalcel not very long ago. In some context or other, I was talking to a foid associate who for whatever reason brought up: "they always talk about you. Like, all the girls there want to fuck you."

I woke up and felt like slamming my head in the door.
I fantasize about being a male model chad mentalcel too.

"Sleep is like a temporary death" - Bob Dylan.

The only way to prolong dreams is to die.

I've never believed in love or any of that nonsense. Maybe for one couple in 100,000 it really does exist. But for the overwhelming majority it's just finding someone who can put up with you and you with them, so that you're 'normal' and don't end up as an outsider posting on a forum like this one. Human beings are not to be trusted. The female of the species is more deadly than the male but plenty of guys are horrible bastards who cheat too. Almost everyone would jump at the chance of a fling with a 9 or 10. It's just human nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back