Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My CPU fan died

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Video is how it looked like this morning. Now it won't spin at all. And all computer shops are closed during weekends.
I can run my PC for about 30 min before the CPU heat goes pretty hot.

Wish me luck getting new fan for next week

Just transplant the chassis fan onto the cpu cooler and you are good

you can buy new fans, they are quite cheap, the price part is the heat dispersion parts "the metal tower"

Wow, my CPU doesn't even have fans. :feelsbadman:

I hate change so If one of my pc parts break Im gonna throw a fit

I hate change so If one of my pc parts break Im gonna throw a fit
Same tbh, I would probably buy something that doesnt fit or break something when installing it, computer breaking down is suicidefuel:feelsohgod:

One of my fans is held in place by zip ties :worryfeels:(top fan)
That doesn’t sound very safe bro..:feelstrash:
it doesn't really matter. I guess the bearing will just die faster, like his.
anyway, a case fan doesn't matter. but for the cpu fan good cooling is a must, that's why i wrote to replace it asap.

That sucks, are you ordering from pcpartpicker?

Just noticed you have a cooler master hyper evo 212, that thing had the most complicated bullshity install process. I thought my fan was dying and replaced it with a cheap red LED fan. Just so you know the little sticky pads on the fan brackets can only be replaced about 2 or 3 times.

Last edited:
Just use a leaf blower

My monitor has colored lines all over the screen, one of my RAM chips died, many keys in my keyboard stopped working and my motherboard is starting to die. I don't have any money to fix that.

I hate being poor.

I threw a ice pak in there once when mine blew out, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I put a fan facing towards my PC with the case off to help cool it. you can try that

I put a fan facing towards my PC with the case off to help cool it. you can try that
Don't have a fan :cryfeels:

But on the other hand, I got myself a new fan!!