Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My coworker said that it was advantageous to be a girl’s friend

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
When she breaks up with her boyfriend and is down with no shoulder to cry on, guess who’ll be there to comfort her?? Thats right. The friend. And guess who gets to fuck her later on? Yep, the friend.

Shit made me cringe HARD. That’s not how it works. She has millions of thirsty orbiters that she uses. There is no reward. 

On another note, this coworker is 18 and lost his virginity a long time ago and talked to me about his gf and how she is coming to his place tomorrow and he would get sucked. Meanwhile I have barely had any conversation with females due to my ugly face and aspie tier social skills. It’s truly over for me.

It's truly over for people that say it's truly over.

It's over.

Normies will never understand our pain.

am i a beta if I rather have a girl cry on my shoulder than suck my dick??

imbored21 said:

????????????

i mean i can kinda understand where you're coming from, but why be her emotional tampon? i can understand though, living a life so devoid of affection sometimes you just want a woman to touch you lol

1. What a fucking loser.

2. It's funny that this is the (fairly predatory) way your typical cucktears chump behaves, yet he'll cry about predatory behavior of supposed women haters like incels.is users.

Unfortunately it does seem orbiter/friend game really does work sometimes.

KyloRen said:
Normies will never understand our pain.

You need to live it to know how it feels like. There's no other way.

spergcel said:
You need to live it to know how it feels like. There's no other way.

Yeah.

Sounds like the road to betabux

underøath said:
When she breaks up with her boyfriend and is down with no shoulder to cry on, guess who’ll be there to comfort her?? Thats right. The friend. And guess who gets to fuck her later on? Yep, the friend.

Shit made me cringe HARD. That’s not how it works. She has millions of thirsty orbiters that she uses. There is no reward. 

On another note, this coworker is 18 and lost his virginity a long time ago and talked to me about his gf and how she is coming to his place tomorrow and he would get sucked. Meanwhile I have barely had any conversation with females due to my ugly face and aspie tier social skills. It’s truly over for me.

Wow, he's full of shit. I had FOUR female friends all throughout school, from grade school to graduation. Well, """"friends."""" I was the shoulder they all cried on, I fixed all of their problems, kept our dumb little group together.  When they were hurt, they ran to me. I supported them for years and never even got a hug from any of them. I actually found out a couple years ago that they secretly hated me and always talked shit about me to my sister. She finally told me this.

That's classic Blue Pilled bullshit. Only Chad could succeed at being the shoulder to cry on. Incels get Friend Zoned at best. An incel's FHO 'friend' would never hook them up with anyone, except for maybe their ugliest friends. They want to keep you as an emotional tampon until she can fuck Chad, then you're ejected like a used condom.

have you ever told your coworker that you dont give a shit about his sexual life?

id recommend that.

imbored21 said:

Yes, major fucking beta cope.

You were too low IQ and ugly to understand tbh...

muh millions of orbiters - LMFAO, of course this is an exaggeration but it's a very stupid one at that.

you confused friend with orbiter - your whole argument fell apart from the start with that strawman. Have you never seen those movies where the girl has sex with her friend when she's on the rebound? He actually has a gf so I'm sure he knows how it works a lot more than some random guy on the internet that has had a few experiences and then regurgitates cope on the internet.

Unfortunately incels are usually doomed to become orbiters.

Spidey said:
You were too low IQ and ugly to understand tbh...

muh millions of orbiters - LMFAO, of course this is an exaggeration but it's a very stupid one at that.

you confused friend with orbiter - your whole argument fell apart from the start with that strawman. Have you never seen those movies where the girl has sex with her friend when she's on the rebound? He actually has a gf so I'm sure he knows how it works a lot more than some random guy on the internet that has had a few experiences and then regurgitates cope on the internet.

Unfortunately incels are usually doomed to become orbiters.

Did you seriously call him low IQ and then use movies as an argument?

Weightcel said:
Did you seriously call him low IQ and then use movies as an argument?

So you ignored everything I said and focused on 1 of the sentences. LMFAO.
I didn't "use movies as an argument" - I used them as an example. And that isn't low IQ.

It can be advantageous to be a girl friend because you can get her on the rebound. The co worker was right.

Friend =/= orbiter