Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin has chad bf

C

ChineseMan69

Banned
-
In the family group chat she keeps posting him. Esp infuriating is all the pics shows all the ways he mogs me. Taller, bigger shoulders, better looking, and worst of all literally has girls attention.

What do you plan to do?

kill them and post their corpses in the family group, I bet the men of your family will find it hilarious

Brutal.

Mog or be mogged world out there bud.

Better get those extra showers in if you wanna obtain even a sliver of his personality.

Smug look wander ponder photo

Suicidefuel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

And u get mogged, brutal

He's just nicer to women than you. His personalijaw, personalihairline and personaliheight is far more personable than you.

He's just nicer to women than you. His personalijaw, personalihairline and personaliheight is far more personable than you.
over for me. might betabuxx only way

In the family group chat she keeps posting him. Esp infuriating is all the pics shows all the ways he mogs me. Taller, bigger shoulders, better looking, and worst of all literally has girls attention.
Brutal.