Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cousin brought a Chad over the night while crashing at my place

Are you parents cucked to the point that they will remove you from the apartment and give to your cousin? If the answer is no, eat shit for a while but kick her out.

Congrat. I think I would've done the same. She had no respect for you. You should've kicked her out as well.

NormieCunt97 said:
You and your cousin both have issues.

For starters, you think your fucking cousin owes you sex. 

Ban this cuck already.

You didn't do anything wrong. I mean, you didn't hurt him. You were just rough with him and told him to get the fuck out of your house. You had ever right to do that. The nerve of your cousin, though. What a rude whore.

Is there any way that she could help you get laid?

Chad can do no wrong. Incel can do no right.

platypus said:
Is there any way that she could help you get laid?

No women wants to fuck an incel

Chewbacca said:
You didn't do anything wrong. I mean, you didn't hurt him. You were just rough with him and told him to get the fuck out of your house. You had ever right to do that. The nerve of your cousin, though. What a rude whore.

Spoiled girl got whatever she wanted from her father. Meanwhile my family is forcing me, due to their family's pressure, to let this whore stay for another week.

She promises she will not go clubbing again. I don't know ...

existentialhack said:
Ban this cuck already.

1.op explained his reasoning and I understood.
2. If having a different opinion than yours is grounds for calling someone a cuck, that's not good.

takurak said:
She just moved in the town and needed a place to stay.

My parents asked me earlier to let her in but I refused because she's a disgusting femoid that would never fuck me. Then her parents requested my parents and my parents practically forced me to let this chick in my apartment.

Everything was normal yesterday till when she went to the club late at night when I was asleep and brought back home a fucking chad. He fucked her hard and the noises awoke me and made me extremely mad but I didn't know what was happening. I knocked her door and told her to stop making noises and she said okay

Then in the morning Im making coffee and see the Chad is sleeping on my fucking couch. Absolutely enraged I hit him with the broom and tell him to get out of my place. He pretends to be all sleepy and shit and I kick him out. And when he's exiting at the door exit, he's like 'what the fuck is your problem dude', I told him to never come here again

Now when this fucking slut femoid that I call my cousin wakes up I will have to tell her to stop being a whore and she'll complain to her parents who will tell my parents and my parents will scold me

So I ask you incels to tell me, what did I do that was so wrong? My place, my privacy, my rules.. and yet everyone will think Im in the wrong. Is this injustice or what?

How could you allow that? It's your place man.

takurak said:
She just moved in the town and needed a place to stay.

My parents asked me earlier to let her in but I refused because she's a disgusting femoid that would never fuck me. Then her parents requested my parents and my parents practically forced me to let this chick in my apartment.

Everything was normal yesterday till when she went to the club late at night when I was asleep and brought back home a fucking chad. He fucked her hard and the noises awoke me and made me extremely mad but I didn't know what was happening. I knocked her door and told her to stop making noises and she said okay

Then in the morning Im making coffee and see the Chad is sleeping on my fucking couch. Absolutely enraged I hit him with the broom and tell him to get out of my place. He pretends to be all sleepy and shit and I kick him out. And when he's exiting at the door exit, he's like 'what the fuck is your problem dude', I told him to never come here again

Now when this fucking slut femoid that I call my cousin wakes up I will have to tell her to stop being a whore and she'll complain to her parents who will tell my parents and my parents will scold me

So I ask you incels to tell me, what did I do that was so wrong? My place, my privacy, my rules.. and yet everyone will think Im in the wrong. Is this injustice or what?

lmao. why didn't tell her to either THROW THE CHAD OR GTFO

it's so simple JFL

how come your parents can "force" you to accept somebody in YOUR apartment?

just fucking loooooool

I didn't know your family was cucked bro. Guess this happens with people who move to the west.

You have to make your own justice

can't your cousin foid introduce you to her stacy friends?