Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My cousin and his gf are swallowing blackpills like candy

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Yesterday we were chatting in living room at my house and talking about cousin and gf’s future plans for children. She asked me if I want to have kids. I explained I don’t want my kids going through the same misery and suffering I went through in my youth, and I just couldn’t bring myself to do that to another person. Inflict on them a lifetime wound of ugly genetics that won’t kill them, but impede at every single moment of life and
inevitably lead them to ask me the same question I ask my parents

Why me?

They both agreed that they thought about it and they really understand, they understand how differently people treat me and how my immediate halo upon meeting women is one of intimidation/coldness

Last edited:
Ugly genetics? At this rate of hypergamy we're already living under a full fledged eguenicist program carried out by women, resistance to it is necessary.

For once she is not swallowing his cum and you're not peeping

we should all become sperm donors and fill the world with ugliness.

You're lucky. Whenever i try to share my feelings they tell me to go get fucked.