Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My country is full of cucks (Turkcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21752
  • Start date
Deleted member 21752

Deleted member 21752

Requested
-
Look up Pınar Gültekin
The whole country is up in arms about one bitch being murdered.
People are calling for an end to ''femicide'' and saying that women being killed is political and other dumb shit like that and this happens everytime a goddamn foid dies. Literally every time a dumb bitch is murdered the whole country has a meltdown but no one cares about the men who are killed way more often
One retard was whining that a woman dies almost every day jfl
The fucking feminists in this country make me irrationally angry

What are Erdogan’s views on females?

Idk I don't really follow politics but the same people who whine about """""""femicide"""""""" also whine about Erdoğan 24/7 so he's probably based

Look up Pınar Gültekin
People are calling for an end to ''femicide'' and saying that women being killed is political and other dumb shit like that and this happens everytime a goddamn foid dies. Literally every time a dumb bitch is murdered the whole country has a meltdown but no one cares about the men who are killed way more often
100% agreed. "Muh womens are killed" Thats tuff bitch, sadly I dont give a fuck

ngl OP, you guys are cucked.

My mom watches Turkish dramas (translated into Spanish), and I don't remember which show it was (I think it was Kadin), but there was a scene where a guy was beaten up and thrown overboard because he was (wrongly) accused of abusing a woman.

I also saw Turkish movie about a Turkish dude that goes to Ukraine, meets a hot local chick. In one scene, and partly to impress his Ukrainian gf, he sees a random local dude beating up some bitch, and he jumps in to defend the bitch, and ends up getting arrested. The Ukrainian police take the side of the abuser. Simp

Countries where pseudo macho fake tough guy traditionalism and feminism are combined and greatly influence social policy are the worst imo.
Anglo nations are like that and now apparently countries like Turkey are too.

So this based nationalist Turkish meme is a lie?

At this point, it's over if you were born with a Y-chromosome.

Attachments

• turk.gif
    turk.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
@Neggr thoughts?

Look up Pınar Gültekin
That's what happens when you emulate the western world. This is because of Atatürk.

Looool I was just about to make a thread like this, men die everyday no one cares, whores die everyone starts virtue signaling and shit, all the people know the reason and the truth behind these tho they just can’t accept it or say it

This bitch was a university student and she was having a relationship with a married guy with 2 kids , the guy was no chad either just look at him ffs I can’t understand how a foid was seeing that dude, I guess her personality detector worked well this time lol, then that guy killed her after they broke up throwed her in a barrel and burned her. Crispy

The thing is Woman love this shit cuz they are evil in the soul ,I can think that this bitch hanged out with this dude cuz he was a thuggish piece of shit , but she’ll be disgusted from this dude if he was a good person to begin with

Foids get what they fukcing deserve end of the line

Everyone knows men beat woman, that’s completely fucking normal but they say it’s not, the retards who defend feminism in Turkey, they beat their wife too Cuz they know it’s the normal thing to do in the time of need

It’s so good seeing foids die , her social media page was full of slutty whore shit,I hope people jerk off to that dead slut

Young faggots in Turkey are super sjw , that is really dangerous,I hope they die or get converted

Also we probably have the biggest simp normie population ever , such pathetic people thinking “you can’t beat a foid and foids need protection”
Countries where pseudo macho fake tough guy traditionalism and feminism are combined and greatly influence social policy are the worst imo.

Last edited:
isn't turkey who is destroying historical byzantines churches because muh religion?

Greece is no different, there was a foid who met some albanian Chad through Facebook (I think, or they might have met from real life) and he raped her with one friend of his, started beating her 'til dead and then threw her bruised body in a lake. Greece went ape shit for nearly for nearly a year jfl.

Good reading. Its literally the worst of both worlds for us (non simp non chad males), girls can sleep with any giy they want but God forbit her body count increased from 637 to 638 without her will.

All country goes apeshit like girls actually suffer from something they do everyday

Personality detector malfunction #7493837389282. Anyways, just looked up this chick and I found an article that said that less than 450 “femicides” occurred in Turkey last year. That’s not a lot at all. What Turks should be doing is using this situation to teach females personal responsibility,

expected from low IQ muslim ethnics, just destroy the world's history theory for stupid reasons theory :feelstastyman:
Yeah bro that one church was really integral to the history of the world now everything that happened before 1453 is an enigma that we will never be able to solve:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine being an incel and also being racist like you are genetically superior to anyone :feelshaha:

Also that place was a mosque for 500 years before being turned into a museum Being a mosque IS Hagia Sophia's history lowiqcel

Last edited:
Yeah bro that one church was really integral to the history of the world now everything that happened before 1453 is an enigma that we will never be able to solve:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine being an incel and also being racist like you are genetically superior to anyone :feelshaha:

Also that place was a mosque for 500 years before being turned into a museum Being a mosque IS Hagia Sophia's history lowiqcel
oh yeah nothing important about a 1500 years old monument that is preserved to this day said low IQ muslimcel. Imagine defending dumbass government moves like this because shitty religious beliefs jfl

will people at least be able to visit the place or we will have to suck muhammad cock as well?

oh yeah nothing important about a 1500 years old monument that is preserved to this day said low IQ muslimcel. Imagine defending dumbass government moves like this because shitty religious beliefs jfl

will people at least be able to visit the place or we will have to suck muhammad cock as well?
Way to miss the point idiot weebcel
That place had been a mosque since before euros knew america existed retard nothing has been demolished
Lmao at your attempts to anger me. Too low iq to actually argue?

Its also filled with dirty fucking asshole muslims and corrupt as fuck "politicians"
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab:

Way to miss the point idiot weebcel
That place had been a mosque since before euros knew america existed retard nothing has been demolished
Lmao at your attempts to anger me. Too low iq to actually argue?
ok greycel :feelskek:

It's on our land we can do whatever we want with it
the retard erdo distracts from real problems that country has and tries to appeas islamists, he was against transformation of the hagia not long ago

I found an article that said that less than 450 “femicides”
What is considered a femicide though? Like if your wife does not cook you dinner and you beat her to death that is not femicide because you beat her to death because she did not make dinner. That number is very small though.