Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope my country is collapsing, i think i ll finally ascend

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
srs
every time i leave my home ppl approach me asking for help, i see people going through the garbage..
maybe i ll finally ascend with a poor novinha

Do you help them?

Which country?

You should betabuxx a poverty foid it should be easy enough

I hope you'll do :feelsautistic:

How bad is it?
pretty bad, food prices have skyrocketed, i dont even remember last time i ate red meat, im only able to afford chicken/eggs/fish;
crime rates also going up since a lot of people are really fucked, thats why i ll move to a smaller city, low class people in big cities will be the most affected

pretty bad, food prices have skyrocketed, i dont even remember last time i ate red meat, im only able to afford chicken/eggs/fish;
crime rates also going up since a lot of people are really fucked, thats why i ll move to a smaller city, low class people in big cities will be the most affected
Brutal. No wonder so many migrants are running to the U.S

Brutal

Boliviancel here , kinda same

latin america is over

Hopefully same happens in cucked western countries

food prices have skyrocketed, i dont even remember last time i ate red meat, im only able to afford chicken/eggs/fish
What? Fish and especially egg prices have shot up more than anything other (along with coffee and food-oils) where I am. Red meat is much, much cheaper than fish.

Very strange, you can afford fish, but not read meat? I wish it was that way here also, because fish is much healthier and better food.

What? Fish and especially egg prices have shot up more than anything other (along with coffee and food-oils) where I am. Red meat is much, much cheaper than fish.

Very strange, you can afford fish, but not read meat? I wish it was that way here also, because fish is much healthier and better food.
Probably not those fancy fish you are thinking of lol

The less people have access to red meat the shorter people will get the easier it will be for foreign incels to ascend there.

Poverty truly is a blessing for men. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The less people have access to red meat the shorter people will get the easier it will be for foreign incels to ascend there.

Poverty truly is a blessing for men. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
This is a brutal pill

Poorest countries = more importance to Height and money when comparing to face. I May be coping tho, franciscopill knockouted me

Foids are never poor or homeless or in need.
They can suck dicks and make more money than male wagies, easiely.
They can find a betabuxx, easiely.
They can post their ass and tits on the internet and make cash.

A foid cannot be homeless or in need except she actively chooses to or literally has braindamage.

This is correct for poor and rich countries. Poor foids from here, tho, don’t know onlyfans or tinder.. povertypill is real but recquires no fear of being murdered by native animals

Foids are never poor or homeless or in need.
They can suck dicks and make more money than male wagies, easiely.
They can find a betabuxx, easiely.

A foid cannot be homeless or in need except she actively chooses to or literally has braindamage.
So basically women are enemies of the proletariat

I'm Indian and soon I'm coming to US.
blonde american Girls Will surely fall in LOVE with my personality :feelsaww:
nothing Beats a Guy with good heart and smart :feelsaww:

:feelsaww: