Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory my cope with the piano debunks many things that the bluepillers say

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
one of the many stupid advice that normies say is "just have interesting hobbies bro :soy::soy:" when i started playing piano i was only 12 years old so i didn't start just to cope for being an incel. No one ever gave a shit about my interest for the piano, the only people who seemed to care a bit were my relatives and my mom's friends. I guess the foids only pretend to be interested when it comes to chad's interests and abilities.

There is a guy in my class who is the best pianist I know but he must be 5'3, he has never had a girlfriend. I think this just confirms my theory.

whores only care about talents, skills and profession of a man if it is able to amass large amounts of ressources, either rn or if it has very real potential of doing so in the near future. Thats a very important point I disagree with Jordan Peterson, who says that foids love competency, which is not true JFL. They care about your ability to get many valuable ressources and status. If you are really good at something but it doesnt make you a lot of money, bitches wont care. And if you are lazy and not good at anything but have a lot of wealth and status whores will flock to you. (I was just talking in terms of wealth and status, of course looks are tremendously important, but for the sake of simplicity, brevity and to stay as relevant to your original post as possible I omitted it here)

one of the many stupid advice that normies say is "just have interesting hobbies bro :soy::soy:" when i started playing piano i was only 12 years old so i didn't start just to cope for being an incel. No one ever gave a shit about my interest for the piano, the only people who seemed to care a bit were my relatives and my mom's friends. I guess the foids only pretend to be interested when it comes to chad's interests and abilities.

There is a guy in my class who is the best pianist I know but he must be 5'3, he has never had a girlfriend. I think this just confirms my theory.
Kids.is @Incelius Savage

There's always something when you discuss topics such as this with normalfags. It's completely pointless. If you posted this on reddit they would say something like "it's your personality bro" " just make her laugh" after that you could explain to them what a great funny guy you are but then they would go for the classic "y r u so entitled inkwell" It's just a waste of time

I had a cheap plastic flute when I was a young child. I used it sometimes. I generally coped with encyclopedias, maps, and medical books, however.

Should be obvious at this point. All their delusional copes have been debunked a hundred times over.