Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[My Cope] I just realized.

R

Righteous-Evil

Recruit
★★★
I just realized one of my favorite copes is to silently laugh at and hate on beautiful women who fail in life. For instance my new female neighbour. Buautiful blonde. Went to Africa once for a period of time as a social worker. She met a guy who was so poor and she pittied him. He slept on concrete floors and at age 18 he still pissed his pants. So she married him. Dn't be fooled. This guy is like a gorilla with tripple sized guns and a jawline and lotsa' rasta. ITS NEVER ABOUT PERSONALITY. She married him and got him into Holland/Europe. As soon as she got a daughter and he finished with her night after night for a few years. He dumped her ass. (he dumped her ass) He's in a much better country now, Has some slave job but earns enough. Has a big 3rd hand ride (mazda yeah well it is black big and looks "G" you know the type) , and another blonde girl. Meanwhile she cannot handle her daughter (timid white christian culture vs mastif genes uh-uh). I think she hates her. And being a single mom is like a deathsentence for women for finding longterm relationships. And many men are hip to the mgtow stay away from my pockets and we be fine - trend. Her cope is smoking and fucking some dude once a week on saturday. She drives off and comes back within 2 hours that's always a dead giveaway while her daughter is at her parents. Her cope is smoking and reading. You can just read her face that she's unhappy. And has been for 5 years (that's how old her daughter is).

I got many more examples and I always look for them. I am a sociable guy (meaning though I am ugly I can chitchat like the best). I act understandingly so they tell me the best details of their friggin misery. It helps me sleep at night.

Sorry for being low effort. I morn r/braincels. It had the best memes.

Last edited:
She married him and got him into Holland/Europe.
Are you also from the Netherlands?
Anyways yeah fuck her for bringing more chads to the Netherlands, I can't compete.

Are you also from the Netherlands?
Anyways yeah fuck her for bringing more chads to the Netherlands, I can't compete.

Yes sir I am. I'm not get thrown off now am I?

I'm not get thrown off now am I?
Wat bedoel je ? Lol.
Ik wou gewoon vragen omdat ik ook Nederlands ben.

( Translation: What do you mean? Lol. I just wanted to ask because I'm also Dutch. )

It's hard to sympathize with people who had it all n threw it all away. I'm impressed how much she shared with you. I wish I could be NT like u. Hv u tried to bang her?

Because of the JBW theory.
It's hard to sympathize with people who had it all n threw it all away. I'm impressed how much she shared with you. I wish I could be NT like u. Hv u tried to bang her?

Ofcourse not.

Indeed. Many of the parents of my students are single moms that want to die lol. They let some Chad fuck them in the past and have been regretting their decision for years. When they tell me their stories I act as I'm compassionate, but the moment I walk out the building, I can feel the fucking satisfaction of karma doing it's job.

It's a good cope but it's not even on my top 10