Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my conversation with a based muslim taxi driver

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
- in taxi with based muslim driver
- music is playing on the radio, I tell him that music is haram and that he should play the quran instead
- he's impressed and he agrees, and asks me if im a muslim. To which I say yes (although im not)
- I ask him if he got any children. He says yes; 6 children of whom 3 are girls
- I ask him how he can afford to provide for such a large family. He says that he doesn't send his girls to school.
- I tell him that if he does not send his girls to school, they cannot become doctors
- He says yes, and is confused as to why I told him that
- I tell him that if his girls don't become doctors, a male doctor will have to tend to his wife if she falls ill
Driver processes what I just told him, moves his head around and looks at the mirror, he says: if wife becomes ill, i put wife away and get another one :redpill::feelshaha:

""Muslim"" He's Islamic.

God dammit what a fucking embodiment of a blackpill I hope you fucking tipped him good.

Can confirm.i was the muslim driver

.. but any one of his sons can become doctors and take care of his wife..

What a weird ass conversation you had.. not NT at all.. I bet you don’t even juul lmao @ you