Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my converation with chadlite *WARNING: YOU MIGHT RAGE*

Brutal self improvement pill. Self improvement only helps with money.

Agreed. You can work your ass off, get a better career and more money, but unless you become obscenely rich, these changes aren't going to be enough to win the relationship lottery.

You "know" because you haven't done it yet? OK, man. Must be nice to be you and about to leave behind the loser-incel community you're participating in now while you're one of us. Good luck to ya.
My Teeth have been done. I'm booked in for a hair transplant, paid deposit. Nose to be done next year, already had the consultation. I'm not new to surgery so I do 'know', I'll keep going until I'm good enough to ascend...and yes I can't wait to leave this forum, nobody wants to be here.

ask him to do a tinder with your pics and see how it is

My Teeth have been done. I'm booked in for a hair transplant, paid deposit. Nose to be done next year, already had the consultation. I'm not new to surgery so I do 'know', I'll keep going until I'm good enough to ascend...and yes I can't wait to leave this forum, nobody wants to be here.

<Clapping> Dude, you're all set! You-da-man! Early congratulations, really. :)

who's this cuck

Agreed. You can work your ass off, get a better career and more money, but unless you become obscenely rich, these changes aren't going to be enough to win the relationship lottery.
Not part of the 20% that fuck women? Just become part of the 1% in money! Easy fix bro.

youre a dumbass for even trying to blackpill normies or even bring statistics to them , what did you epxect ? for the chadlite to agree with you ? JFL
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie
tbh OP is way too naive to think anyone would care even if they knew how things were because really it doesn't affect them that much. Incels and low SMV males overall are only one portion of the male population and they bear the brunt of suffering out of the male population.

it's pointless

try to blackpill incels in denials, normies at best

chads live in a different dimension than ours, they just can't understand or relate at all.

Post pics

JFL at getting abused and lectured by chads. Nuclear simp levels.

If you come across as lonely and unhappy to women, you will be lonely.

I love this logic.
If you want to make money, you have to have money first.
If you want make friends / get a lover, you have to have a friend/lover first.

Btw foids are the emphatetic gender, if someone hasn't realized it yet.

Btw foids are the emphatetic gender, if someone hasn't realized it yet.
funny how the empathetic gender think if you're lonely and unhappy, that makes you a loser and will reject you... while the unempathetic gender (men) will accept lonely, unhappy women with open arms.

its normies' clock that's ticking if they keep pushing people like us under the rug for much longer (in sonic adventure DX, Sonic's story, emarald coast, act 1).

Men kill themselves 3-4x as much
OMG WHO DA FUG CARES

The compassion of NPC faggots. I'm glad I dehumanize them since they deserve it.

Women have very high standards. It is very hard for an ugly man to ever have a sexual partner in life.

Chad: What?? No way!! It's just your attitude bro, women really don't care about looks at all!

Funny how you never hear an ugly guy say something like that.

Can't be chadlite if he's bluepilled. Chadlite are sub chads that at least know their looks are the factor why they are at least "getting" some. So by definition. This chadlite isn't a chadlite but a retard high tier normies, who would most likely die first when a cataclysmic event happens

Bluepillers are so fucking insufferable and delusional it’s ridiculous

Privileged people never want to admit their privilege

Losers get better

I've only heard blue pill or Red pill rhetoric from mid tier normies.

Tldr, just read that part and laughed.

"You can't fuck for reasons outside your control."
Outside your control.
You can get better.

:feelsugh: Logic 404 not found.