Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My contribution to the international sluts day

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I had two chances to show what I think about our favorite pieces of shit out there:

1) I was on the bus on my way to work and a pregnant whore got in. And she even had the nerve to stand close to me. Guess who didn't stand up for that bitch. Too bad another simp did it. Btw, I've always wondered why foids never give up on their sits for other pregnant bitches.

2) I was on the elevator and two toilets came running to try to catch it. There's a button that you can press to open the doors but fuck them. I even smiled watching them there like idiots cause they couldn't get in. I hope they had been late.

So that's it, yeah I know it wasn't anything heroic, but anything that makes those whores' lives at least a bit more difficult counts.

I didn't even know today was international toilet day.
I cleaned the toilet today with some comet bleach

Comet 25 oz. Pine All Purpose Cleaning Powder with Bleach-10678112100641A -  The Home Depot

I had two chances to show what I think about our favorite pieces of shit out there:

1) I was on the bus on my way to work and a pregnant whore got in. And she even had the nerve to stand close to me. Guess who didn't stand up for that bitch. Too bad another simp did it. Btw, I've always wondered why foids never give up on their sits for other pregnant bitches.

2) I was on the elevator and two toilets came running to try to catch it. There's a button that you can press to open the doors but fuck them. I even smiled watching them there like idiots cause they couldn't get in. I hope they had been late.

So that's it, yeah I know it wasn't anything heroic, but anything that makes those whores' lives at least a bit more difficult counts.
Foids running to get in the same elevator with you. :chad::banhammer:

Your contribution would be ending your ugly incel life and giving more space for chad

I didn't even know today was international toilet day.
I cleaned the toilet today with some comet bleach

Comet 25 oz. Pine All Purpose Cleaning Powder with Bleach-10678112100641A -  The Home Depot

Did they purposely make it look like a Pringles can so some kid ends up trying to eat it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back