Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My confidence is at rock bottom because my wife wants an open relationship and I do not. Can we salvage this?"

you know it's going to be good when the comments are locked

Imagine telling her: "Aehm no honey I'm not comfortable with that" and expecting her to actually care about your opinion :lul:

anyone who saved the reddit thread? got deleted

Open relationships = cheating with permission. But soyboys are too much of simps to realize it.

I'm sorry, but if you didn't know what your wife was before marrying her, then you deserve her cheating on you.
She's 100% going to cheat on him. If he think saying he's not into an open relationship will stop her? Especially if she already brought potential candidates?

She only said this in hopes she can openly cheat on you to your face and you being okay with it. You saying no just means that she's going to do it and not give you feedback on what's going on.

It's just like when my parents before would tell me not to do something or get something when I was younger. I might ask first and they might say no. What do I do on days when I find out I have a half-day in school or there's no school that day and my parents don't know? I'm going to that place that they said not to and I'm going to buy that thing they said not to. They didn't know and up to this day they still don't know.

This guy is the exact meaning of a soyboy, a cuck, a beta. I might be an incel, but you know what? At least I have no wife that will cheat on me and even if she gets caught, she can divorce me for the person she's cheating on me with and then take half of my fucking money to give the next guy.
My life sucks, but I'm not sorry to say that if I had a choice between being incel or living with a whore that will cheat on me whether I want her to or not, I personally will rather be incel. Call me a vocel for saying that. I don't care, but I rather have nothing than have something that's getting filled with and covered in another man's secretions.

Absolute cuck if you don't beat your woman for daring to suggest such degeneracy.

The Absolute State of Men In The West In 2020.

I always see 3-5/10 women on tinder with "open relationship" in their description. They can only get a normie boyfriend yet feel entitled to still fucking numerous chads.

A 3.5/10 in my apartment building is on tinder with "open relationship" in her profile. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back