Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My condition seems to be deteriorating fast. Now i'm thinking of suicide as an nice solution.

I would be honest that was the first time using that pharse and english isn't my first language.

I just don't want to bother anyone with my personal problems . I'm not imposed infact I feel much better talking it out.

Well, if you're not imposed, we can keep talking.

Same tbh i even have fewer copes now

That's just brutal bro. Luck w everything

Family issues
Academic issues
Narrow jaw
Assymetrical face
Ugly
Shit skin colour
Reccesed chin
Started to lose hair at 16
No friends
It takes normies less than a day to figure out something is off with me
Fear that I will never have money to get surgeries and ascend
Hate the fact that my father see my condition everyday and their says " Shut up and study "
Where ever I go I can feel everyone hates me
No matter what I do I will always be hated cause I did the mistake of being born as a loner ugly male
I have not a single thing in my life which I can genuinely look back at and say " That's a nice memory ".

My friend you should take revenge instead of suicide, don't become a harmless being.

Suicide CAN be a possibility. However, it also depends on yourself. Some incels can cope for decades, some can´t

I could PM you but imma have to put you on blast if no one notices this. But there's at least one trap in your avi

I feel like I am loosing my sanity. Doing something concrete (drawing, building, etc) is the only thing that feels real anymore.

I could PM you but imma have to put you on blast if no one notices this. But there's at least one trap in your avi
there is also patrick

Bruh
I feel like I am loosing my sanity. Doing something concrete (drawing, building, etc) is the only thing that feels real anymore.

Least your hobbies are actually productive.

My friend you should take revenge instead of suicide, don't become a harmless being.
I mean what kind of revenge are you talking about?
19 and already wants to kill yourself?
ded srs?

I’m 18 and sometimes I want to Kms. Competing in an overpopulated workforce combined with inceldom is depressing.

Last edited:
I mean what kind of revenge are you talking about?

I don't know man, what kind of greed is inside your heart?, what is it that you desire?. Be creative :)

Secret dungeon

i only accept people that rope after they have turned 30

You can either live like this for the next 30 years or rope.
There will be sexbots and men will get uncucked and blackpilled way before then.