Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My compression vest feels loose

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
It's the smallest one I could find on Amazon, too. :feelsrope:

I got surgery almost two weeks ago and have to wear this vest for a few more. It's loose around the waist when it's literally designed to compress the waist.

I got surgery almost two weeks ago and have to wear this vest for a few more. It's loose around the waist when it's literally designed to compress the waist.
why?? can i see it what kind of surgery is that? for what man :feelstrash:

why?? can i see it what kind of surgery is that? for what man :feelstrash:
Thigh lift to clip off loose skin. I got a flare-up of swelling on the same day I had to fly back to my hometown, so now I have two dehisced wounds on both sides of my groin, in the creases between my scrotum and each leg. One of them is so deep you can see inside my pelvic cavity from the outside. Just my luck. :feelsrope:

Thigh lift to clip off loose skin. I got a flare-up of swelling on the same day I had to fly back to my hometown, so now I have two dehisced wounds on both sides of my groin, in the creases between my scrotum and each leg. One of them is so deep you can see inside my pelvic cavity from the outside. Just my luck. :feelsrope:
Brutal. I had a cyst removed from the same area and had to put wound packing in it daily. Took 2ft of packing to fill it and took 3 months to heal. The thrill of Hidradenitis suppurativa.

Brutal. I had a cyst removed from the same area and had to put wound packing in it daily. Took 2ft of packing to fill it and took 3 months to heal. The thrill of Hidradenitis suppurativa.
It's over

WHAT WERE U DOING MAN
whats flare-up of swelling? :feelstrash:

give me more info :feelstrash:
Source

The page you were on is trying to send you to an invalid URL.

If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to ...

dont do that :feelstrash:
jokes bro

are ok now?
I'm seeing a general surgeon on Friday. The dehisced wound on the left side looks like it will leave a nasty scar but otherwise heal fine, while the one on the right will probably never heal properly unless it gets stitched back together or patched with more skin.

I'm seeing a general surgeon on Friday. The dehisced wound on the left side looks like it will leave a nasty scar but otherwise heal fine, while the one on the right will probably never heal properly unless it gets stitched back together or patched with more skin.
how did u got ur self into this? :feelstrash: :whatfeels:

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: so thats why u were hungry. i sadly cannot help u forgive me
but how are u working on it?
Hunger comes and goes in waves, thankfully. Hot tea and coffee (just barely cool enough to not singe the tongue) also help. I also eat mostly low-calorie foods, lots of green vegetables, and make all my meals under the assumption that I'm probably underestimating my food intake like most people do.

Woah it’s over for thightliftcels

Hunger comes and goes in waves, thankfully. Hot tea and coffee (just barely cool enough to not singe the tongue) also help. I also eat mostly low-calorie foods, lots of green vegetables, and make all my meals under the assumption that I'm probably underestimating my food intake like most people do.
mhh i see i see ty for info :feelstrash:

Is this surgeon good? I think the extra is worth it to get a good surgeon who knows what he is doing.

I had the same thing when I had surgery too though

Is this surgeon good? I think the extra is worth it to get a good surgeon who knows what he is doing.

I had the same thing when I had surgery too though
I went with the cheap option. I don't care about aesthetics that much since it's over for me anyway. All I wanted was to lose the chafing wriggling loose skin and be at least somewhat normal.

I went with the cheap option. I don't care about aesthetics that much since it's over for me anyway. All I wanted was to lose the chafing wriggling loose skin and be at least somewhat normal.
When I had gyno surgery I went to the best one I could find. Expensive as fuck but was worth it, much better than a possible botched outcome.

When I had gyno surgery I went to the best one I could find. Expensive as fuck but was worth it, much better than a possible botched outcome.
I had gyno surgery too last year. Part of a larger package procedure. Every time I post body on /fit/, some cheeky mofo has something to say about my weird nipples. My actual nipples are pretty subhuman on their own, so I don't blame the surgeon for it.

I had gyno surgery too last year. Part of a larger package procedure. Every time I post body on /fit/, some cheeky mofo has something to say about my weird nipples. My actual nipples are pretty subhuman on their own, so I don't blame the surgeon for it.
Why do you have gyno? For me it was subhuman genes. Pubertal but never went away like it's supposed to.

Over for HScels

Then that isn't gyno. Why didn't you just lose weight?
Fat produces aromatase which turns T into E which gives you gyno. I lost weight, but the bitch tits never went away until I got surgery. They were asymmetrical, too, something you don't get with fat alone.

Fat produces aromatase which turns T into E which gives you gyno. I lost weight, but the bitch tits never went away until I got surgery. They were asymmetrical, too, something you don't get with fat alone.
How much was the surgery for you?

It was included in a package of 4 procedures that added up to $8000.
that's pretty damn cheap then. My gyno procedure was expensive as hell because I went to a good surgeon. You didn't feel at risk though?

Though honestly, it made me very bitter that insurance wouldn't cover such a defect and I had to pay out of pocket.

Last edited:
that's pretty damn cheap then. My gyno procedure was expensive as hell because I went to a good surgeon. You didn't feel at risk though?

Though honestly, it made me very bitter that insurance wouldn't cover such a defect and I had to pay out of pocket.
I figured it was worth the risk. No life with loose skin and gyno is worth living.