Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my comforter smells like my cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
The result of cumming in your undies under your bedsheet

Nice. Thanks for sharing this information.

Raiden, you seem to live an absolutely disgusting life of rotting. I respect it.

The result of cumming in your undies under your bedsheet
You don't like watching yourself cum? I want to see it so don't fap under my boxers or under sheets/blankets.

You don't like watching yourself cum? I want to see it so don't fap under my boxers or under sheets/blankets.
no why would I want to I am focused on what I am watching

This is why I use tissues.

What does your stale jizz smell like? Mine smells fruity. I worry this might be from my blood sugar spiking in my sleep and leaving excess sugar in my semen. Anyone who could give me more data about the smell of dried semen would be very appreciated.

Yummy in my tummy wummy

tumblr_o1820gWNTg1squc7do1_500.gif

What does your stale jizz smell like? Mine smells fruity. I worry this might be from my blood sugar spiking in my sleep and leaving excess sugar in my semen. Anyone who could give me more data about the smell of dried semen would be very appreciated.
I can’t explain it best way is probably sweat and bitter
I am living alone and haven’t bought detergent yet haven’t washed my laundry in 2 weeks

Thats fucking gross man. Wash your damn sheets

I remember I used to cum in my boxers, but I stopped because they where becoming too crusty and uncomfortable.