Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who's into perfumes here?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
You won't get women by wearing a good fragrance (unless you're a chad ofc). But your social status and your impression on people can be improved by wearing a fragrance, this is undeniable. Especially if you're an ethnic.

Post your fragrance collection here and discuss about fragrances in this thread.

I have 3 fragrances in my collection at the moment, bought all of these fragrances with my own money. When I bought all of these perfumes they were brand new, in the box, not half used bottles.
The perfumes are listed in ascending order, from the cheapest to the most expensive.

Afnan 9pm- A clone of the a JPG ultramale. It's cheap, inoffensive smelling. It smells very synethic at first but after the dry down it gets better. Also it lasts decently long. Good office scent and I wear it when I'm traveling

Light Blue Intense-My dumb reach fragrance. I live in hot climate and it works well on my skin. I wear it all the time and I'm on my second bottle. It's a fresh fragrance. It has grapefruit and ozonic notes and smells like the ocean. Like the smell you get when you are at beach, you smell the salty ocean, the seaweed, the sand. It's my signature fragrance. And lasts for like 7-8 hours on my skin wirh medium projection

A niche fragrance that is dear to me and I won't be revealing which perfume it is because I want this to be my fragrance, however I'll reveal some notes of this perfume - it has Amber, Cognac in it. To simply put it. It smells like wealth smells like a luxurious masculine boozy woody fragrance with unique twist.
This fragrance lasts long (10 hours and even longer, but after 10 hours, the projection of the perfume reduces). Needless to say its my favorite and I only wear it for special occasions

Last edited:

asad by latafa is great and cheap
A clone of Dior Sauvage. I personally think it smells too synethic and the sauvage dna is too common. Every other dude wears dior sauvage but for it's price yes it's very good. I'd suggest Rasasi Hawas for a more unique scent.

A clone of Dior Sauvage. I personally think it smells too synethic and the sauvage dna is too common. Every other dude wears dior sauvage but for it's price yes it's very good. I'd suggest Rasasi Hawas for a more unique scent.
It’s smells nothing like sauvage. It’s like spicy vanilla sent. I also have hawas

You won't get women by wearing a good fragrance (unless you're a chad ofc). But your social status and your impression on people can be improved by wearing a fragrance, this is undeniable. Especially if you're an ethnic.

Post your fragrance collection here and discuss about fragrances in this thread.

I have 3 fragrances in my collection at the moment, bought all of these fragrances with my own money. When I bought all of these perfumes they were brand new, in the box, not half used bottles.
The perfumes are listed in ascending order, from the cheapest to the most expensive.

Afnan 9pm- A clone of the a JPG ultramale. It's cheap, inoffensive smelling. It smells very synethic at first but after the dry down it gets better. Also it lasts decently long. Good office scent and I wear it when I'm traveling

Light Blue Intense-My dumb reach fragrance. I live in hot climate and it works well on my skin. I wear it all the time and I'm on my second bottle. It's a fresh fragrance. It has grapefruit and ozonic notes and smells like the ocean. Like the smell you get when you are at beach, you smell the salty ocean, the seaweed, the sand. It's my signature fragrance. And lasts for like 7-8 hours on my skin wirh medium projection

A niche fragrance that is dear to me and I won't be revealing which perfume it is because I want this to be my fragrance, however I'll reveal some notes of this perfume - it has Amber, Cognac in it. To simply put it. It smells like wealth smells like a luxurious masculine boozy woody fragrance with unique twist.
This fragrance lasts long (10 hours and even longer, but after 10 hours, the projection of the perfume reduces). Needless to say its my favorite and I only wear it for special occasions
Im so into frag can u dm me your niche ?

These ones, I have the tonic one right now, second one previously
Oh. I've smelled tonic before. It smells good but the performance is lacking imo anf projection could be better aswell. Buy the Boss Bottled Intense elixir.. It's a 9/10 in my books. Imo one of the best fragrances for the winter.

Old Spice DEEP SEA underarm and body spray.

I have like 100 bottles including prada gucci A&F paco rabanne Valentino lattafa diesel mont blanc ralph lauren armani dior chanel and some other under the radar designer

I wear it bcas i enjoy smelling nice couldnt give a fuck about foids

I have like 100 bottles including prada gucci A&F paco rabanne Valentino lattafa diesel mont blanc ralph lauren armani dior chanel and some other under the radar designer

I wear it bcas i enjoy smelling nice couldnt give a fuck about foids
Based. Which ones are ur favourite?

Depending on the season, some perfumes work better than others. In recent years, most mens perfume don't last long.

I like Armani Code, One Million & Hugo Boss Bottled in the winter. Calvin Klein perfumes in the spring/autumn time. I like Sauvage in the summer but it doesn't last long.

With Paco Rabanne perfumes, they are good & last longer than other perfumes I wear. I can still smell One Million & Invictus the next day.

I only get compliments from men, that's how brutal it is. Women probably think I'm trying too hard, they never compliment. I just don't want to smell like curry & sweat everyday.